...life can be translucent

Menu

help with 42.2.5.6<19

literunner

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,
Wondering about which way to go next with a situation, had some good progress, lately ran out of steam and sense of direction.
"What do I do next with X?"
42.2.5.6<19

42 is about increase--via self improvement. I've been working with effort on this already, I wonder if that's the line 42.2? I've read that it means putting effort into improving something, in this case is this myself --or the situation?
Line 5 I take as being of service, giving to others, benefiting others and Line 6 make sure I'm constant in my heart with benefiting others, instead of taking too much or being pushy or selfish.

I would love some further help with the reading, I'm not sure how to put it all together as a course of action except in terms of working on myself. Thoughts?
Thank you!
:bows:

Last edited:

gato

visitor
Reaction score
Wondering about which way to go next with a situation

42-19 ... don't go anywhere just wait , something will come up .

literunner

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Gato,
Thanks for that--I'm looking at your summation and thinking you mean perhaps: I've been doing the work, the work's been beneficial to those involved, be constant in my desire to improve this and something good is coming as a result?

literunner

visitor
Reaction score
Update

With this reading, I ended up having to pour in much more effort than I had been and let those involved know that I care and wanted to benefit the situation for all. It required a lot of directed effort and mature leadership.
Thought it would be helpful for others in case they get this-- 42 can mean lots of action and effort in improving things to create benefit for all-- and yes line 6 is consistency in being helpful to others without selfish interests.
LR

moses

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Literunner!

I just got this reading with regard to my "relationship".

Much appreciated!

Mo

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).