...life can be translucent

Menu

where is the ipod? hex 44 unchanging

katc

visitor
Reaction score
I am trying to find my sons ipod. We haven't seen it in a few weeks. When I asked the IChing where the ipod was I received hex 44, Coupling. The only thing that rings a bell is the reference in the sequence to "meeting". My son attends a Quaker meeting most Sundays. Otherwise, does anyone one have a more specific idea or clue by reading a hexagram? Thank you.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Where is the ipod?
44 unchanging

MISSING PROPERTY: A woman is involved, and it will be found quite unexpectedly.
http://www.destinyfortune.com/

Master Ni's specific guidence: Looking for something lost: Difficult to find, but if you rely on a woman, it can be found.

So if you son has lady friends, he could ask them. The Image suggests communication, You could look near telephone, TV, radio, or media player. Does he have an electronic game device?

katc

visitor
Reaction score
THANK YOU. I will ask around. There are several different houses where the ipod might be. It's helpful to know to look around communication devices. I appreciate your input! And will let you know if and when and where we find it.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I am trying to find my sons ipod. We haven't seen it in a few weeks. When I asked the IChing where the ipod was I received hex 44, Coupling. The only thing that rings a bell is the reference in the sequence to "meeting". My son attends a Quaker meeting most Sundays. Otherwise, does anyone one have a more specific idea or clue by reading a hexagram? Thank you.

ask your son where he last had sex it might be there :rofl:

apologies if he is under the age of sexual consent

katc

visitor
Reaction score
haha. i should have mentioned that he is only 8 years old!

katc

visitor
Reaction score
OK!!! Thought I would post a follow up to this question I posted last month about a missing item.
I Found the iPod today...quite unexpectedly. It was in a bag with another toy, funnily enough called a Hex Bug. The location was at my house in a corner between the couch and bookcase.

katc

visitor
Reaction score
Hex Bug Nano...mutant specimen and it's zip line starter set.:rofl:

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
OK!!! Thought I would post a follow up to this question I posted last month about a missing item.
I Found the iPod today...quite unexpectedly. It was in a bag with another toy, funnily enough called a Hex Bug. The location was at my house in a corner between the couch and bookcase.

hm! seems like the hexbug had cornered ipod and were going at it! :mischief:

(juuust teasing, thanks for the feedback :))

lslater

visitor
Reaction score
It was beside the couch, which is a meeting place. It should have given you hex 23- reference to a couch in that one... hehe

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).