...life can be translucent

Menu

44-33 Does it mean stop, it'll be good if you don't do a thing

velvetviper

visitor
Reaction score
I just met a young lady who I hadn't seen in a while and I was thinking of contacting her. I asked the Yi to show me the image of doing this and the reply was 44}33. I took this to mean, don't do anything and it'll be good. Any further interpretations or suggestions would be appreciated.

Pax

VV

frandoch

visitor
Reaction score
Hi VV,

A perspective that may help, or not, but offered anyway, as you asked.

Michael F.

<FONT COLOR="0000ff"><U>Hex 44</U>

Key Characteristics: Meeting, Return of the Dark, Temptation, Corruption.

Overview: The dark force, which had been eradicated, has reappeared, in the form of a seemingly harmless Temptation. It is tempting and seductive. If you give in to this small Temptation, thinking it can do no harm, you couldn?t be more wrong. Whenever you embrace the dark, however insignificant it may seem, you are allowing evil to gain a foothold in your life. You cannot avoid being tempted, but you can avoid succumbing to the Temptation. The ?unwise? can always gain a foothold if the ?wise? pretend there is no danger. This is what gives the ?unwise? their power. There are circumstances in which opposites should come together, e.g. when the male and female unite to produce life. But this must only happen when there are no ulterior motives for the meeting.

Line 2: GENTLE CONTROL - DO NOT USE FORCE. Whether internal or external, the dark force must be kept under gentle control. Do not use forceful methods, which stem from the ego. If external, take steps to avoid others being contaminated. If internal, don?t allow your ego a voice.

<U>Hexagram 33</U>

Key Characteristics: Withdrawing, Timing, Strength, Dignity.

Overview: Hostile and inferior elements are in the ascendant. This is a natural part of the cosmic cycle. In the eternal interplay between light and dark, there are times when the negative forces gain a temporary superiority. This is necessary in order that we may learn the correct conduct under all circumstances. In this case, the correct conduct is to Retreat. This is not the flight of the weak, but the action of the strong, who wish to understand the cycles of the Universe and who change behaviour according to the circumstances and who withdraw until the times are more favourable. There must be no anger or wish to impose harsh responses. It is the exercise of choice through knowledge and understanding. Thus dignity is maintained.</FONT>

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hmm, well, I'm tempted to say: please don't come anywhere near her!
But I know that I have to be careful with strong statements when interpreting hexagrams for someone else.
Anyway, contacting her is risky, she might serve you for dinner ... there I go again.

Well, yes, indeed, you're probably right, don't do anything now. Wait.
Maybe she is in a less dangerous mood next week ...

happy.gif

Martin

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).