...life can be translucent

Menu

14.6 - How to find the ideal partner and marriage for me

laylab

visitor
Reaction score
Time to start asking something that furthers.

I asked, "How can I find my ideal partner and marriage"

Answer 14.6 leading to 34

I know nothing about 14. Currently I am looking into the memorizing threads for some info.

Well I signed up for a dating service (website). There seem to be some normal, nice men on there. But, alas..the first conversation I had with a man from there (via chat) was nice...until I turned him down for a date tonight (we just "met" online today!) and he sent me a message with a picture he had taken of himself with his shirt off saying, "just so you know what you're missing tonight".

D-E-L-E-T-E

*sigh*

anyway...so does anyone have any experience with 14.6?

by the way, how is everyone today? Topal, Willowfox, Trojan, Bruce, Chris, Hilary..hello all and hope you are all doing well! :)

cassius_clay

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 14 line 6 talks about honoring the the enlightened people or sages who shape society in a good cooperative way and made it possible for you to have possessions in good measure (health, wealth, true friends, etc). Be humble and thankful for whatever you have in life.

Hexagram 34 might be talking about assertive and aggressive behavior needing to be guided by wisdom. Meditation, effective spiritual systems and an energy system like Chi Gong will help.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
14 - being aware of your own true values, realising them, honouring them. I see 14,6 here as perhaps you'll find your ideal partner by remaining true to your highest personal values - this will bring you strength and dignity - honouring yourself the way you want the other to honour you -not settling for lesser things because of other peoples values.

While cassius talks about honouring the sages, I see it as honouring the sage in yourself

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Basically its all down to you and your attitude. You can find a partner but you must not be hasty or try to control them, you need to be patient, tolerant and more understanding when you deal with them. Much thinking is required before any action is taken, and leave behind any selfish interests, and no stubborn pig headedness.

laylab

visitor
Reaction score
thanks guys, I especially liked the stubborn pig headedness reference.. lol

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)