...life can be translucent

Menu

the essential me: 33.1-->13

philish

visitor
Reaction score
Asked the Yi today to show me a picture of my essential self and got 33.1-->13. So of course I visited the archives to look up rosada's fabulous "Memorizing the Yi" threads, but this time the 33 thread was ALL OVER THE PLACE and of virtually no help to me.

Also asked this about a friend and got 13.1,4-->53. Maybe we have hex 13 issues that bond us? :rolleyes:

Would love to hear what you all think of this question and its answer.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Asked the Yi today to show me a picture of my essential self and got 33.1-->13

Deep question as a person is a very complicated design but i will give it try, I could be way off
33.1 You may be a very cautious person maybe over cautious at times, you play it safe, maybe not much of one for taking risks but looking at 13 you love the fellowship of true friendships and having discussions of mutual interest these things are important to you anyway
I could be way off here
But anyway thats my view

Steve

philish

visitor
Reaction score
There's something in that interpretation. What intrigued me in the 33 discussion thread was the ideas about "retreating into a mountain". I absolutely need to retreat from the world in order to be in the world. And I need the company of friends--not often and not many, but I do value friendship above all other forms of social ties.

I will continue to think on this one. Hex 33 is a stumper for me.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).