...life can be translucent

Menu

62.3.4 to 2 being scammed

sunnygirl

visitor
Reaction score
I have a long term online friend who I stopped hearing from a couple months ago after his "wife" told him to stop speaking to me.

He married a scammer 3 days after they met and for the past year has lied to him, abused him, etc. Myself and many others have told him she is a classic scammer and she is also married to someone else and uses many fake names.

The other day her facebook was deleted and he just had a photo up of him and his dog which he always posted when they are having trouble. Then the next day, his facebook was deleted. He went to a forum and deleted a bunch of threads about being scammed.

I have tried to contact him but no answer.

I asked the yi

what has happened between A and B?

The answer I got was

62.3.4 to 2

This does not seem good at all. My take is that something really bad happened and he realized he was being scammed.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What has happened between A and B?
62.3.4 > 2

The flight of the bird (62) implies a split. I think your friend feels humiliated (2) by the sequence of events. He feels stabbed in the back (line 3) and has withdrawn from his old associates (line 4). If you can contact him, a word of sympathy is in order, but he may not respond.

sunnygirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I don't think he will respond at this point.

I just sent a casual email asking how he was doing and no response.

I suspect he is humiliated and ashamed of what has happened.

He was warned repeatedly by me and lots of other people she was an internet scammer.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).