...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 4 UC vs. Hex 1.1.3>6 Job Question & Crossroad

unique cookie

visitor
Reaction score
The past year has been rough. In 2017, I took a 100% travel job. It is travel Saturday -Friday or Sunday -Friday. The training required me to temporarily live in another state. After taking the job, my father developed cancer. He is now cancer free but has kidney failure and has to take kidney dialysis. I have been off due to an illness and have been relieving my mother by taking him to and from dialysis.

This started the day after Christmas - I was set to fly out to Detroit, I felt like collapsing. I went to Urgent Care and was diagnosed with pneumonia. It lasted with me until February and now I have this condition called papilledema. I have fluid building up behind my eyes. And now I have to have a spinal tap and diuretic to drain the fluid.

All of these problems have started after I took this job. The job is now extremely stressful. I feel unsupported in the role. In that if everything goes well, my manager gets the credit. If it fails, I get the blame. My former manager promoted me ( the one who shielded me from extra BS) but then was fired. My new manager resents me for getting sick. Blames me and asked me did I wanted the promotion while I was at the hospital no less. My husband ( I am a newly wed) would cry each time I left. My father says he is feeling better because I am home.
With all of this said, I asked the Yi 2 questions:
1. Is quitting wise? Hex 1.1.3
2. Is going back to work wise? Hexagram 4 Unchanging

Your thoughts?

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
1. Doesn't look like a bad decision, but you need to establish a kind of stoic attitude towards your choice, because it looks like you are very conflicted about it. I think that taking this path would find support.
2. Could be that you still would be confronted with a lot of incompetence and dilletantism.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).