This workshop took place on 1st May ’21 – but you can still get the recording inside Change Circle.
Simple ways to understand your reading directly, from the inside out
The Yijing’s teeming with imagery – tigers, horses, arrows, kings, farmers, rivers, axle-straps… – and it’s not always easy to follow. If you’ve ever sat looking at the imagery of your reading and thought, ‘What (on earth) am I supposed to understand from that?’ this is definitely for you.
Saturday, May 1st at 6pm UK time, which is…
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Your computer or phone, anywhere with an internet connection. (We’ll use a Zoom video meeting – it’s very user-friendly.)
- get in touch with your natural habit of thinking in images
- find rapport between Yi’s imagery and your own
- pick up some easy tools to get inside the image (and see how this practice banishes doubts and second-guessing)
- recognise the interpretation problems that are signs you’re not getting inside the image
Sign up here
– and I’ll email you the details you need to join the workshop.If you’re already a Clarity member, please log in before you sign up –
Can I join by phone?
Yes. If you don’t have an internet connection, you can dial into the call – there are local numbers for most parts of the world.
Do I have to appear on video?
No, of course not. If you’ve had enough video conferencing for one year/lifetime, I completely understand. We’ll start off with everyone’s video turned off, and you can turn it on when you want.
How much do I need to know about the I Ching?
Just the minimum. If you’ve cast a reading or two of your own, you’ll be fine – just bring your curiosity and a working imagination!
Will there be a recording?
Yes – it’ll be available for a couple of days after the call, and then in the Change Circle archives.