Thread: what does he want anyway? 46.2,4<62

Lightbulb what does he want anyway? 46.2,4<62

It came to mind that perhaps I am not seing this man`s intentions clearily so as an answer to my question What kind of a relationship does he actualy want to have with me? I got 46.2,4 into 62

I doubt everything now. Thank you for your time

what does he want anyway?
    46.2.4 > 62

Dear Dragona, when a lovesick maiden reports getting 31, 37, or 54, the casting is suspect, but since this time you didn't get one of those red flag hexagrams, I'll try to respond to the first way you posed the question. Hexagram 46 and 62 are hexagrams of an ascending movement. I think your intended wants many things and is unable to choose between them. He will not be able to settle down until he grows more and realizes that the possibilities of life are limited. Line 2 says,

If one is sincere,
    It furthers one to bring even a small offering.

So keep in touch with him if you can.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pocossin For This Useful Post:

gregjrob (October 27th, 2013)

Thank you
    many different messages were coming through lately, started to think I had missenterpreted the whole idea of the thing. There is still possibility that I had.
    (made me remember that Springsteen song line "One step up and two steps back"
    -wich is also a dance)
    I did understand the cast as a will to ascend in limited circumstances, but to what?
    And today I recieved a phone call and a wish to talk, opposite from only two days ago..wishing many (different?) things, you tell that correctly.

So when is your book coming out?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dragona For This Useful Post:

gregjrob (October 27th, 2013)

Hello back
    as feeling of hex. 16 continues and makes me feel so so frustrated that I have pushed everything else in the back, cannot cool my mind and it is not god for me at all.
    Thus you can understand my asking: What was the purpose of us coming togehter this way?
    Hex. 12.1,2,4<61

Right...why simple when it can be so much more fun/complicated?

Hilary has a great understanding of this hex IMO,but I guess I`m just wondering what is the point of this situation and why do I feel this way...so unusual for me...why can`t I just lay back and see how this unfolds? Argh
    This is a case for an expert, clearily

Quote Originally Posted by dragona View Post
    Hello back
    as feeling of hex. 16 continues and makes me feel so so frustrated that I have pushed everything else in the back, cannot cool my mind and it is not god for me at all.
    Thus you can understand my asking: What was the purpose of us coming togehter this way?
    Hex. 12.1,2,4<61

Right...why simple when it can be so much more fun/complicated?

Hilary has a great understanding of this hex IMO,but I guess I`m just wondering what is the point of this situation and why do I feel this way...so unusual for me...why can`t I just lay back and see how this unfolds? Argh
    This is a case for an expert, clearily
    an expert in what ? mind reading. ? guess work....?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojina For This Useful Post:

dragona (December 29th, 2011)

have you ever met this person ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojina For This Useful Post:

pocossin (December 29th, 2011)

okay i don't think you have met this person yet as you say youjust spoke on the phone...so you may as well meet this person to find out their intentions and let us know how it turns out

He won't know his intentions really till he meets you will he...

...well I don't think we know anyone till we can look into their eyes...words don't count that much to knowing someone. One look in the eyes tells you more than a million words or phone calls

the cast looks promising...now you just have to get to the eyes

Ok, I will answer to this..we have used every posible way of communication in the past but actual meeting because of everything that has happened and of course I would fly over and get it over with if I only could. We recognise something in each other and perhaps that is why we cannot let go.
    But I am not a master of my feelings or my reactions lately enough to use tactics necessary at this point.
    All of this flutter of emotions that I am having could as well be of an different cause...
    just trying to understand if 55.1,4 confirms a nervous breakdown, for example...

+ Reply to Thread