...life can be translucent

Menu

recurrent hexagram / 44 with different changing lines

eastern_girl

visitor
Reaction score
In the past two weeks, I've asked three times about how a man that I'm interested in sees me. This is about a broken relationship that we are trying to fix, but we are both moving very very slowly. We have a baggage of hurt feelings and huge egos. Each time I got hexagram 44, but with different changing lines: 44.1.2.6, then 44.3.5 to 64, and recently, 44.3.4.5.6 to 7. Different days, almost the same answer. I then asked the Yi what was trying to tell me with these similar answers, and the result was 27.3.4 changing to 30. What do you think it means? I'm puzzled, could this be about attraction or rather that he wants to stay away from me, sees me as not right for him? Thank you.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Whenever I get 44 it means there are many difficulties and intense feelings. When we get 44.6, that means that someone shuns the other person. There is always tremendous intensity connected with hex 44. Many people say, "Why do I need this trouble?" The situation or the intensity is too much for them.

Last edited:

eastern_girl

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Ginnie! Yes, sometimes this is exactly how I feel too...too much trouble. I don't know why it's so hard for me to just let go of him.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
You can't let him go because you are magnetically attracted to him. Have you ever seen the way the north pole of a magnet is drawn to the south pole of another magnet . . . that irresistible drawing closer. That's what you're up against. Since the two of you go through periods when you're avoiding each other, I'd advise you to make a break during one of those down times. Maybe you could go away to experience a change of scenery. Something to break the spell.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).