...life can be translucent

Menu

27.1.2 >3 when will my problem be solved?

P

Pyramid

Hello again to all :)

I think the title shows what I am looking for ... "I need a hint about the time".

Thanks to you,

P

Pyramid

Oh! And I just asked :how, and got hexagram 2 unchanging.. interesting yeah? Any idea?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello again to all :)

I think the title shows what I am looking for ... "I need a hint about the time".

Thanks to you,

oh boy this is a classic....it's not telling you anything about the time it's answering your attitude towards your problems being solved. 27.1 is telling you to do it yourself, solve them yourself, don't look for anything else to do it. 27.2 I think is pointing out how you are seeing the resolution of these problems is skewiff....you are looking in the wrong places. Hex 3 as the backdrop seems to show you need to get your bearings, you aren't sure of anything, you may just need more information. You need a map but you can get the map and look at it yourself.

So IMO Yi is saying to forget about wanting a time, focus more on the 'how' than the when.

I don't set much store by any timing methods overlaid onto Yi's answers so may be biased...but anyway this answer shouts out loud and clear to me that it is not good for you to think in the way you did when you asked this question. It's too passive. Go and look for information or appropriate help yourself. You may need help (hex 3) but it is up to you to go and provide yourself with it. Passive waiting for a time is not the way to go even if a time could be given.

P

Pyramid

mhm, if that's what IChing says I'd be glad! By the way, I posted my second cast on "how" it would be solved (still sticking to the passive form ;) So what do you get from that?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).