...life can be translucent

Menu

afraid and confused

melendez585

visitor
Reaction score
My husband thinks he's casanova and swears he has me wrapped around his fingers in a heated argument I told him I have an op if u don't stop cheating on me and causing me problems with ur whores ima use it to get u and them locked up since they want to help u bully me around Icing hex22-1,6,-15 does this mean he is gonna look for someone else to go live with and use like he is doing with me because I don't think he loves me even though he says he does he gave me cause to never trust anything he says or does and I catch him in lies a lot too but seriously what does it mean thanks shayna

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
It says your instincts are correct and that you should do what ever feels right to you.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
My husband thinks he's casanova and swears he has me wrapped around his fingers in a heated argument I told him I have an op if u don't stop cheating on me and causing me problems with ur whores ima use it to get u and them locked up since they want to help u bully me around Icing hex22-1,6,-15 does this mean he is gonna look for someone else to go live with and use like he is doing with me because I don't think he loves me even though he says he does he gave me cause to never trust anything he says or does and I catch him in lies a lot too but seriously what does it mean thanks shayna

You will have an 'op' if he doesn't stop cheating ? An operation ? :confused: I don't understand your post

Anyway whatever you meant the hex 15 suggests you take a practical and realistic course of action regardless of what the situation looks like. Look after yourself, be sensible. Don't waste time getting his 'whores' locked up....not that I imagine you can.

Last edited:

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Op - operative friend (police, fbi ..)?

Daniels on 22.1.6:
1. Rely on your own simple efforts.
6. Utter simplicity leads to no error.

And 15 says avoid extremes, take a simpler approach. Talk, try to understand why does he need to cheat?

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Holy fxck!!! Leave him wth r u still doing with him!!!

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Btw what is your question ?
But 22 indicates your marriage is a lie, leave (the carriage) to walk on foot.
You need to return to what's real... Idk what kind of fantasy life your living but it's just ornamentation at this point.
And if you look closely you'll see it too.

So leave the fxcker.:bows:

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Haha I had no idea this would be so much trouble xD

S

sooo

OP is a slang expression for a high level street fighter, derived, I think, from a Japanese or Hispanic video game.

Sounds pretty juvi (juvenile) to me.

So, leave the game and grow up, both of you, is my interpretation.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).