...life can be translucent

Menu

Crazy tenant

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
There is a crazy tenant in our building living below me who is always disturbing my peace. There were some episodes recently where I complained to property management and security and they had to intervene. He doesn't care or listen to warnings from authorities.

I wanted to know will X continue to disturb my peace.

Hexagram 54 lines 2 and 4 changing it hexagram 51.

Any insights pls?

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Liss I would prefer to move elsewhere. I asked:

Will I have an opportunity to move out?

Hex 50 line 6 changing into hexagram 32

It looks real good to me. Any insights on the advise how to proceed?

G

goddessliss

I'm not keen on these yes or no questions could you please re ask

How would it benefit me to stay where I'm living

How would it benefit me to find alternative rental accomodation

- Liss

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Liss, This is a serious matter. This crazy tenant tried to kick down our door when he discovered we called security. We had to report the incident to the police and after police left he continued to harrass us. We think he takes drugs.

I asked can the ombudsman office help resolve the problems we're having with the tenant on apt 1119?

Hexagram 58

Any insight besides communications?

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
I think from this reading it will get sorted out, though also 54.2 points to you not fully comprehending all angles of the situation. Certainly file a formal complaint with the police. Maybe they will be able to pick him up on some kind of charge. I'm surprised he doesn't have any outstanding warrants or parole issues already (but then again I don't know how all that works in Canada).

Unfortunately I have had similar experiences in the past with neighbors. One I believe was cooking meth in his apartment. I can't believe now that we stayed there as long as we did. It was so stressful.

I think you should call the ombudsman's office, 58 is auspicious.

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
though also 54.2 points to you not fully comprehending all angles of the situation.

Yes you are right management is hiding something. They keep telling me it's complicated. They are not giving me specific information.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).