...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 15.3.5.6 > 20

Luce Di Sole

visitor
Reaction score
I asked
Will V. be able to collect the outstanding money (for the sale of the shares of T) from S.

I got 15.3.5.6 > 20

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the whole reading, but I got 15.3 once for a situation where I thought something had to be done, but people whose cooperation I wanted were opposed to me doing it. I think Yi was encouraging me to do it anyway - it was the right thing to do, and I didn't need the other people's cooperation or permission.

Luce Di Sole

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much Lisa !
But there are also line 5 and 6 and I don't understand Hex 20 In fact how do you read Hex 20, as a backround or is it leading to Hex 20 ?

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, there are two other lines, and you have to look at all three together and not leave any out. It's just I can't come up with any ideas or examples about those - if I think of anything I'll come back and say - maybe if I have more time to think about it. Or possibly someone else will answer who understands the rest of it.

My example of 15.3 might not fit your problem very well, but it's my most memorable experience with that line. (Sadly, I did not get the task done - it was more demanding than I could manage - but that had nothing to do with Yi's advice to try.)

Hexagram 20 as the relating hexagram - the relating hexagram is usually the background, or how you "relate" to the problem. Once in a while it might represent the future, but that isn't usually its role or how to think about it, normally.

To try to get an idea how the two hexagrams work together, you might jot down some keywords or thoughts about each hexagram, and then try to put those together in a sentence. Sometimes that will work quite well to give you an idea of what your reading is about overall.

15, Integrity - authenticity, simple reality, finding balance (from the Image), "everyday" sorts of things...etc...

20, Seeing - seeing, observing, an overview or big picture, a watchtower, looking...I'm pretty sure I've had it where it meant I should gather information (look things up, do research)...etc....

A few possible combinations - "seeing reality / seeing the reality of the problem," "seeing with integrity," the "authentic big picture"...etc.

I can remember getting 20 (as the primary hexagram) when I was fretting about not being an expert and not knowing enough to make a decision. I think Yi was telling me that expertise wasn't necessary - all I had to do was look, and see clearly. Simple observation would tell me all I needed to know, if I really saw.

(Again, other people's experiences are just examples, and may not have any bearing on your own problem.)

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! I just had 15.3 again (with 15.5) a few minutes ago.

15.3 was simpler this time than in my other example. I had a difficult phone call to make, and I think 15.3 just meant I should do it and get it over with.

15.5...I'm not sure. The difficult phone call was about something I'd had to do which involved going around, or over the head of, the person who normally handles the work ("X"). What I thought Yi meant was I hadn't had a choice ("invade and conquer"). It was urgent, and X wasn't available ("not rich in your neighbour"). It wasn't X's fault he wasn't available, but I was still worried he'd be upset I went around him.

The issue of going around X wasn't mentioned in the phone call. But I talked with X's assistant; I don't know what X himself might think.

I could be completely wrong about 15.5 here...if I ever have more more clarity on it, I'll try to remember to come back and update.

'Toiling with integrity.
A noble one brings it to completion.
Good fortune.'

'Not rich in your neighbour,
Fruitful to use this to invade and conquer.
Nothing that does not bear fruit.'

'The call of integrity.
Fruitful to use this to mobilise the army,
And bring order to city and state.'

(Hilary's translations from her book.)

Luce Di Sole

visitor
Reaction score
'The call of integrity.

So does it mean ..... There was this Proxy given by Company V. to S. which has been drawn up 10 years ago and which has not been honored by S. ......Company V. should mobilise the army and bring order into the company, meaning getting paid by S.? So will they get paid ?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked
Will V. be able to collect the outstanding money (for the sale of the shares of T) from S.

I got 15.3.5.6 > 20

This answer is about getting on with things and doing what needs to be done. If I were pressed for a 'yes' or a 'no' to this question, and it is a yes/no question, I would say 'yes V will be able to collect the outstanding money if that money is rightfully owed to V'.

15 is the call of integrity, honesty, honest action, honest work, common sense. This is no time for holding back through being shy and reserved or anything like that. If someone is owed something then they must take action and 'march forth' to get it, plain and simple. One needs to do what is the honest thing to do and if the money is honestly owed this is an excellent answer that indicates to me that honesty will be served.

20 as the backdrop shows due deliberation and consideration, seeing what's there. Maybe this is all currently being considered. There is no need for apprehension here I don't think. As long as V has used their common sense and claimed what is owed then the outlook looks good. There would be no use in just waiting for it though, action needs to be taken and I presume it already has and the claim has been made.

'The call of integrity.

So does it mean ..... There was this Proxy given by Company V. to S. which has been drawn up 10 years ago and which has not been honored by S. ......Company V. should mobilise the army and bring order into the company, meaning getting paid by S.? So will they get paid ?

Yes most certainly, tell him to get on with it. 'Mobilising the army' is 'getting on with it'. The change patterns yang 53, yin 54 look like this has all taken a long time and he may not be in control of the timing but this answer sure shows now is the time to get what he needs and to go forth and get it.

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
One needs to do what is the honest thing to do and if the money is honestly owed this is an excellent answer that indicates to me that honesty will be served.

I unfortunately don't have time to make a long reply but wanted to chime in that my experience of 15 aligns with Trojina's, and my inclination is that it tends to be a "yes". I've had otherwise dire-seeming situations work out in my favor following a 15 casting. 20 appearing in the background reinforces this feeling, intuitively, at least to me. But also yes, with 15.6 you will need to "mobilize" or even fight. But with integrity, nothing dirty. Good luck!

Luce Di Sole

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Mulberry, it all sounds very positive, I will keep you all updated about the case !

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).