...life can be translucent

Menu

sociopath 30 uc

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
i asked whether X is a sociopath (well based on his behavior, might be lying, etc, just personal observations)
and got 30 uc

now what you guys think? YES YES YES i think

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
As much as yes/no questions are discouraged,
I have found that 30 can mean yes.

Try asking for insight into or a picture of him.

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
From a Wen Wang Gua perspective, 30 is a total clash hexagram. When the question is a yes/no question, a total clash hexagram means NO. Since this is 30 unchanged, I'd read it as a straightforward NO.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What is H.30? The Clinging Fire of light which promotes lucidity and clarity. You could take this as an image of correct thinking on your part OR the need for clarity on this issue. It could also be seen as a need for separation from the individual. But I don't think the answer indicates that he is a sociopath. It's not something the the Yi imo would indicate anyway but it would suggest avoidance or separation, which again, doesn't necessarily mean that your judgement is correct in terms of diagnosing sociopathy.

I don't know your history with this individual and whether or not you have known him for a long time so that you can make such evaluations with confidence. But sociopathy, or psychopathy, pathological narcissism etc. denote often complex behavioural histories and I always keep in mind that we should be careful of using these powerful labels toward someone who may just be a damaged and struggling soul.

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
I tried to clarify with Yi following your thoughts. It could be an option.
I asked if Yi can show me an insight on who is X really in terms of moral qualities?
and Got 9.4 to 1
Sounds quite nice ..like a sincere person?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).