...life can be translucent

Menu

6.2.3.5>56

O

oceangirl

What do I need to know about this situation

6.2.3.5>56

Do you think this means it was just a 'storm in a teacup', things will blow over and we'll just move on from it?
or
I'll find resolution in myself and move away from the situation altogether

thanks

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Just going by my impression of the reading it looks 'small' to me by which I mean if this described an argument it looks like something quickly bought up and dropped because perhaps it's not worth pursuing. You know that saying 'choose your battles wisely' reminds me of that although 6.5 is to do not with closing an argument down but leaving it open in a good way.

So overall I'd go for 'storm in a teacup' except line 5 suggests in time there is something useful in keeping the questions this has raised for you open for debate and that may just be inner debate.

My impression is this isn't about a big theme of you moving on altogether, just moving on for now from whatever the contention was about.

Just impressions so may be wrong. But 56 sure doesn't have the time for long drawn out 'legal' cases ..Maybe this is something to file away and think about now and then and maybe talk about again some day ?

O

oceangirl

Thanks Trojina - it wasn't exactly an argument or even a heated exchange it was just a misunderstanding because we got our wires crossed (conflict) but it did create some momentary tensions and we both apologised to each other but nothing got resolved at the time.

After thinking about your words on line 5 about questions open for debate and leaving things open in a good way. I did the inner debate and decided to put the 'ball back in their court' because I'm happy to go with their way of doing things - either way we'll get to the same place.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You are working things out together, successfully (6), and from there you'll be able to move on together (56). This episode will be one stop along the way, in the journey of your relationship.

O

oceangirl

thanks loverofknowledge - what do you mean by one stop along the way?

Reaction score
My impression is that the goal or destination will be reached (56) and this misunderstanding is just a stop along the way, meaning, you'll move on together from it.
(I guess it could mean that you'd separate ways, but it does not seem to speak of a breakup -- rather a journey together).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).