...life can be translucent

Menu

Hi...

olliep

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ollie I'm new here and I seem to have found myself here for want of a new positive direction.

Where do I start? x :)

This might be in the wrong place feel free to move it elsewhere.

Last edited:

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Welcome, olliep, to the xhamber of change, where dark and light dance.

:)

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ollie I'm new here and I seem to have found myself here for want of a new positive direction.

How new are you to the Yijing?
If you're just getting started, Hilary (our den mother) has a nice, free beginner's course here. If not check out some of references and links on his site.

olliep

visitor
Reaction score
I believe I first heard of Yijing maybe 10 years ago now, I had a skim as to what it was and didn't really look much further into it. At the age of 15 I dismissed it as fluff, as I dismissed a few things that I now find useful.

Nearly 7 years ago I got the bug for meditation, a real flash inward illumination if you like, that's quite a grand way of putting it but it certainly adjusted my ideas on synchronicity/coincedence.

Anyhoo, last year was a real dog for me. All my own fault of course, behaving like an idiot and getting arrested for it, it wasn't much of a crime but a crime none the less. It was obvious to me that I'd really hit rock bottom.

But now I am feeling better (despite a cold and bad throat) and focused on improving my life. I've been focused before but had always fallen away after a while, so I feel I need a couple of techniques to back up my positivity. I need to learn, I am craving knowledge. If I can make Yijing my friend then that can only be a good thing.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).