...life can be translucent

Menu

More Relationships Readings? Oh Please.......

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Just in case you haven't become totally sick of hearing about relationship issues, here's another one. I've received a lot of help this past week on a reading about crazy times at work and determined maybe it's time to look around for other employment prospects. Right where I am, there are no other prospects unless I create them, which isn't impossible, but I'd need to know a good reason to stay in this part of the world to make that kind of effort. ON THE OTHER HAND, there is a cherished relationship with a man here, someone who's been grieving, as you may recall me writing on a few occasions before, and we've been friends all the while and it's unclear to me if there can ever be anything more. If I leave the country, that's the ballgame for this relationship, I'm quite sure.

Anyway, before I blast off into the stratosphere rather than build a new job in this area, 'd like to know what's possible with this man, if I can.

I cast for: "what do I need to know about Xs level of interest in me?" and got
Hexagram 55, changing lines one, three, four and 5, becoming Hexagram 8. LOTS of changing lines. I've looked at Wilhelm and LiSe's Yijing so far. I read about Wu and his attack on the city of Shang, his breaking an arm, and etc. WOW am I lost. I know 55 is called Abundance and indicates rapid progres, but bears warnings about abundance not lasting.

Hex 55 Line one says if you find an ally then stick with him and don't change course. That sounds significant in this instance. I'm all for that. In line three the seeker is supposed to find/acquire/create inspiration. If that's me, I've already got it, if it's him, that's the question mark we're casting about. Line four seems to advise facing your fear head-on. I don't know if that means he will or can face his fears of new disappointments finally. And line five says it's Auspicious and recommends honouring those who deserve it so that all can see. Hmmmm. That could be anybody. At that point, the hexagram transforms into Hexagram 8, for which I don't know any negative meaning, unless you happen to be Fang Feng. Has we reached the Fang Feng stage and it's just too late? -- I don't know. Or is this really about a prospective Unity with a person who's been a friend now for a long while, and the point at which the situation solidifies?

There was some speculation last time I read for this fella that April/May might be a significant turning point, but no indication of that so far. Opinions?

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Any thoughts on this? If so, thanks, much appreciated!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I cast for: "what do I need to know about Xs level of interest in me?" and got
Hexagram 55, changing lines one, three, four and 5, becoming Hexagram 8.

I think the level of interest is high but he seems reticent to act as seem do.

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, this is frustration personified for me. Any idea what's the best question to ask to get to the bottom of this reticence and know how I can affect the immovable object with an irresistible force? It feels like we've been in this pattern forever.

specialk

visitor
Reaction score
Have you told him you're thinking of leaving town? Presumably you have, if you guys are that close. What has his reaction been? If you haven't told him, how about starting to mention stuff about leaving, like asking him does he know a good agent who will sell/rent out your house for you? Or looking at different towns you'd like to live in and asking him what he thinks of them? Or else asking him to come with you for visits to those towns to check them out? Failing that you could just come straight out and voice your feelings to him. The answer may suck (from your point of view) but at least you'd know where you stand then. And anyway, just because you move location doesn't mean the end of this friendship - plenty of people have successful distance relationships and then if it gets serious, they work out the relocation thing.

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
I was thinking more in terms of what question to ask the IChing to crack the code on this situation. It's been a long term mystery and I don't ever seem to get just the right question to understand what's truly going on.

specialk

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah, I know there wasn't any I Ching content in my post, but I'm very new at it and wouldn't have the confidence to interpret someone else's reading and so I was just going for the "general advice" approach.

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
I appreciate your effort SpecialK. I'm really coming to Clarity though to address the "Ancient Wisdom" and try to find a solution. There are some huge issues going on in my life right now. One of them we addressed on here this past week and, with a combined effort of several Clarity Friends I found my way across an utter minefield. I hope to do the same with this friendship/attraction because something has to give. If this could be a longterm relationship I'll devote some thought to building a different career where I am. If it's not going to be anything that has promise for the future, that will be disappointing, but will also open other possibilities for work, which includes leaving the country. Thanks for pitching in here, I appreciate your concern and thoughts.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).