...life can be translucent

Menu

hex num 48.1 = hex num 5

iteaire

visitor
Reaction score
hi everybody and thank you lots for giving this thread a read , well i got this hexagram after i asked what would happen if i move with a friend of mine to a new city ....... im not sure if should stay or go the whole mud thing really made me hesitant hex 5 nourishment made me feel like waiting was the best choice so i asked what should i do to become a superior women , to continue my personal growth? and i received hex num 51.3 shock =hex.55 abundance any insight will help me find guidance in these hexagrams , and thank you. maybe the answer is right in front of my nose...

patro

visitor
Reaction score
a difficult moment... you need to go straight!!! ...and you will be a super superior woman!!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
after i asked what would happen if i move with a friend of mine to a new city .......48.1 > 5

The question is not about whether to move or not, it is the outcome of moving.

And it suggests success, so obviously by taking the risk, everything will work out for you, jobwise etc.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
hi everybody and thank you lots for giving this thread a read , well i got this hexagram after i asked what would happen if i move with a friend of mine to a new city ....... im not sure if should stay or go the whole mud thing really made me hesitant hex 5 nourishment made me feel like waiting was the best choice so i asked what should i do to become a superior women , to continue my personal growth? and i received hex num 51.3 shock =hex.55 abundance any insight will help me find guidance in these hexagrams , and thank you. maybe the answer is right in front of my nose...

superior ? to what ? maybe you will be 51ed, to find out, there is no such thing and this will get you lots of 55. (...just a wild guess )

iteaire

visitor
Reaction score
thank you patro, willowfox and gato for helping me interpret these hexagrams :)

iteaire

visitor
Reaction score
thank you for posting willlow fox , hmmm crazy i thought it was telling me that what i am lacking what i need to find ,you can change the city but not the source but..... hmmm i was allready sure it was trying to keep me away from playa del carmen ..but you suggest that taking the risk will take me to the well of nourishment .. maybe im mixing it all together ?

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
We had a well that served our commune. It was big enough to climb down into, and dug near the creek that only ran 10 months. One year during a prolonged drought (note Zhi Gua 5, waiting for rain) we drew it down to the mud. What that turned out to be was not a disaster but the perfect time to clear out the silt and dig the well a little deeper, a job that just isn't easy when the water is high. The thing about 5 though - you have to choose to make good use of the time you spend waiting or it's just lost.

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I do not see 48.1 as an auspicious omen for moving to where you planned. Esp since your question was about the outcome if you move....it sounds like this might not be the place you'd hope it to be. I'd wait for a better opportunity

iteaire

visitor
Reaction score
bradford and bamboo you have been the most helpful ,bradford that is just what i needed to hear i really need to get my act together :) and not waste any more precious time , and i agree bamboo it sounds like its warning me ! thank you guys .

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
i got this hexagram after i asked what would happen if i move with a friend of mine to a new city .......

Lets look again at 48.1, the well is about hidden potential, therefore a well that is not used decays, just like a person who prefers to sit in front of the TV all day, their talents are wasted.

Therefore, staying still is not growing, one is not using their talents, so they stagnant. The well needs to be used, and the person needs to move, to be active in other words.

Hex 5 for outcome shows the idea for potential success, it indicates the need to take a chance, to cross the water, it shows success.

Edited to add that the decision as to what you do remains completely up to you, I am just saying what I see and of course others will disagree, that's life.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).