...life can be translucent

Menu

What's Happening with my situation now with my friend?

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
I thought of the question that suits me best right now, because ater a long while, i have been thinking of a change in our relationship. He has been emailing me and corresponding with me again after a while away. I have been busy at work and also dating others.

I want us to change and form a much more different relationship so i can move on. so, i thought of the question above.

I got Hexagram 55 (Abundance) >Hexagram 15 (Integrity)

In my Hexagram 55, lines 6, 5 and 2 were divided. Doesn't that mean a change sometime?

In my Hexagram 15, lines 6, 5, 4, 2 and 1 were all divided.

forgive me for not being too bright (with anything these days) but this is still confusing to me. If anyone can shed some light on this and i will go back to the "drawing board" and see if i can't make it out some more. ;)

Thank you - we are still very friendly with each other and we still talk and email alot when we are reunited again. but i just stopped emailing today because we just went nuts emailing and talking after a "quiet spell" don't want to repeat old patterns again, i want it to be different this time. Don't know what he wants. can;t be the same as it was.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Are you sure your answer was 55 > 15 as the changing lines are at lines 1 and 4.

It suggests that things between you are back to "normal" and that it will continue like that for quite some time to come, plus the chance for meeting up once again will come in due course. But don't get carried away, just stay within the realms of reality, and don't demand too much of him, as there is a need now to live in the present and enjoy.

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
changing lines

you know you are right - i put that > number because i thought you do that to indicate what the other Hex is which is 15, Integrity.

so this means that things with my friend E are going to remain the same. I have to see the meaning of these Hex's but i realize that they mean different things in different situations?

thank you i guess i need more clarification Willow. I am looking at how these pertain to my situation.:confused:

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
I have a question on a question - please advice

I HAVE BEEN GETTING MYSELF TOGETHER WITH SOME ISSUES OF PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL NATURE. I DO HAVE A QUESTION THAT I WOULD LIKE TO FORM FOR THE I -CHING IN RELATIONS TO MY FRIEND E and I - it is about us communicating. He is very quiet and not like it used to be as freinds would talk all the time. I still hear from him on emails and such, but i would like to clear the air on something that has plauged me since january.

how can i please Phrase a question to the I-Ching so i can get a good response and i can try and make some sense.

I would appreciate any and all comments that you guys have. I have read several ways of asking a question, but not of this nature.

I wanted to find out if we would have the opportunity to talk, as adults, about what happened to us and why? this is closure for me and i have been hoping that he would even acknowledge my need for communication. I honestly, think he does, but for some reason, will not say yes to a call.

thank you so much understanding friends.
please help me to phrase this question as i am in doubt.:bows::bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Keep your questions, simple and to the point. Form your own question, as that way you will know what you want to ask, following other people's questions is the wrong approach as they may have had something entirely different in mind when they proposed their question.
Always follow your own judgement in forming questions.

Just think what you want to ask and go.

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
thank you willow i will think about this before i go to bed

YOu see dear freinds, i do want to ask a question. but it might be too simple to ask the I-Ching and you might think i am asking it all wrong and i don;t want to make a mistake as this is a very important question.

i wanted to know why the silence? will this friendship be given another chance or at lest be aired out so we can talk again?

that is what i want to ask and i don;t know which question to use?

many unanswered issues have been buried in my heart and soul since this past few months. my friend E has not brought any of them out either..But I WILL and i don;t know how to go about it. Wait for E to call me up one day or email me to say we can talk again as he is not that busy anymore (he was travelling alot recently)

i don;t know how to form this question as i want to be able to communicate/see him again.

i am so wanting to understand.

thank you:bows:

i am trying

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I think your questions are fine, its just when you give us the answer that things get a little confusing as you still don't seem to have got the hang of which is the first hex and which are the actual changing lines.

So, don't worry about your questions but do try to tell us correctly, what your answers are.

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
yes thank you

i will ask the question and write down what are the Hex's.

thank you Willow for replying to me.

:bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).