...life can be translucent

Menu

49.5>55 about how to do something

owl_

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've asked the IC, "Which is the best way for my to do N?" 49.5>55

I have looked at this answer but I'd love to get your insights into this line as your interpreations open up layers which are very revealing and helpful.

Many thanks :bows:

knotxx

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
if I got this line I would take it to mean, in an encouraging way, "come on, you know exactly what to do--go do it."

ace

visitor
Reaction score
Not sure about the wording of the question. I think it is saying ...

"Which is the best way for me to do N (an event or a something)?"

49.5>55

From my experience, 55 has been a context/environment with LOTS of big, important elements such that it is hard to see what is really going on, and that I can't see all of the elements present. Or, it can be a context with one really really bold, bright element that is blurring all of the other important elements in the context. In short, 55 has meant that I don't know all of the factors that are operating in the context because of their quantity (lots and lots) and their quality (big and bright). For me, it is/has been a tough place to negotiate in.

I wonder if 55 is the N in your question.

49.5 may be answering your best way to do or your best way to act. LISE (49.5) "open and honest and clearly visible ... ". Hatcher (49.5) "Strength is in evidence, explicit, lucid, and ordered". Hatcher (49.5) also uses language like "crisp and clear", "cogent and commanding", and "no hidden agendas". I would think anything less is below the great tiger. 49 is the time of revolution and GREAT change. So, strength, honesty, and openness may require the prowess (even finesse) of the great tiger as well.

N seems to require a strong, clear, honest, and skilled approach.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).