...life can be translucent

Menu

My question in regards to my previous answers

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
What would be the potential outcome if i go on this trip for a few days?

I received Hexagram 46 - Upward Mobility

has two changing lines at 2.4 transforming to Hexagram 62.

i heat that Hexagram 46 is mostly in relationship questions.

i want to do this but now, its different...i would have to go alone and just enjoy myself. but there are two people i can see.

don't know...if i am up to this. want to have a successful outcome.

can you shed some light on your view of these two Hex's?

its like I am scared to face "certain things' feeling that I will be hurt....don't want that:bows::bows::bows:

thank you for helping me to interpret

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I can see NO problem, as it is a good answer to get, the person in question will be responsive and friendly towards you.

Edited because of spelling mistake yet again.

Last edited:

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
Willow please clarify with me

When you say...I can see on problems....? what do you mean by that?

i take Upwards Mobility as just being the one to "Open Up Communication". ? I cannot understand this.

what is up with Hexagram 62. ?

also, with Hexagram 46 - are there two changing lines.....2 and 4 or just 4?

i guess i need more clarifying on this subject. At this point, i guess i really am confused. Don't want to stress out anyone..only i seem to be the one stressing about this:bows::bows::bows:

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
thank you willow

thank you for that correction willow. i want to clarify this with you.

i am feeling that i have to be the one to make the first move - that i should not fear any rejection or hurt feelings? I do not want any "battles" anymore. I do not want to have any kind of conflict anymore with my friend.

i just ordered fresh peaches to be delivered to them. i am "trying" to open up communication and not have these emotional conflicts. just to be friends again would be nice.

is this the translation of these two hexagrams....i realize what Hilary said, but can you just tell me what your view is of the both of them...how are they in relation together.

thank you i guess i need more clarification. sorry:bows::bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Yes its your move but don't be serious, go to them in a relaxed, friendly way, don't go with expectations or demands, go to them as a friend, lighthearted and jolly in attitude.

Keep things simple and fun. The trouble with you is that you get too anxious, calm down and just be natural.

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you willow

hahahahah you are not the ONLY person who has said that...hahahh wow...

you know today, i ordered, as a nice healthy joke, a beautiful box of fresh peaches (Ever-flowing constancy bears fruit) from an orchard to be delivered to my friend as he knows that i always love fresh peaches and he eats spareribs all the time. it will be delivered this week and i had no signature on this gift as he will read the note and know its from me.

I want to just do this in a friendly way, no, no demads or anything, just as a friendly gesture to "lets not be so distant" anymore.

I felt that i did not want to call/email him anymore, as I was the One to Close this after he did not have the nerve, i wanted to just, well, send him something.

i don't know if going to california will help me. i would be too scared - perhaps, after he gets this gift, he will call and we can talk before september.

hmmmmm

thank you just wanted to know what the other Hex had to do with this. i guess, yes, this could be the start of a "communication" therapy. had an awful time with this already....

thank you Willow for following my thread......
Namaste:bows::bows::bows::rofl:

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).