...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with 12-5.6

raceecho

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, how's it going?

As some of you might know I've been pursuing a romantic interest for sometime now. It seems that the earlier castings I made about this are falling in to place, and we are indeed growing closer. She left to California (I live in Illinois) for a week and half or so, but we've been in contact. It really seems at times that she's just waiting for me to say something but the situation is fragile at this point, and I don't want to ruin what we've gained by trying to force the advance.

So I asked the Yi what x's intentions were for us the next time we saw each other and received 12 with changing lines 5 and 6. This seems like an incredibly positive and accurate reading to the situation. 12 describes where we are at this point; stagnant, no retreat but no advance. The changing lines seem to indicate that the barrier will be broken and progress can be made, but I am interested how the "mulberry shoots" and the corresponding hexagram, 16, can be related to the situation.

I feel like I've got a basic interpretation that fits, but I would appreciate a more in-depth answer, I feel perspective is always important to a reading. Thanks in advance for your responses, all your time is greatly appreciated. :)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 12.5 suggests that she wants things to develop between you, but is worried that you may reject her or whatever, she is lacking faith in her own abilities and so she looking for a way to make success certain.

Line 12.6 This suggests quite a difference in her when she next comes to your door, she is will change her outlook towards you.

Hex 16 She will seem more eager to please and therefore will adjust to your needs.

raceecho

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for the response WillowFox, I'm always interested in your interpretations. I don't know if I could have gotten a better reading given the circumstances, but time will tell haha.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).