...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship potential

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
...so I am falling in love with the arrogant guy who so much annoyed me, and while he registers that, hes starting to play with his new won powers... (or so it seems to me given last exchange of mails and short-texts...)

In a way its beautiful : I am standing in front of the abyss. I am at this sublime threshold of life in which I can still (with immense effort!!!) choose to put a stop to it now - and walk away.
I know myself, I have a deep way to surrender, and if this thing carries on and he is really just playing me, I am in for a long pain-processing journey...

So, I asked about the potential as a fixed romantic partnership (as in, not just an enounter)
5 : 2,3 > 3

If I wait something will happen.
Thats the main idea I got from this. I dont understand if 3 relates to NOW, the difficulties we are facing in sprouting, or after. It could mean we will get together but we wont last much longer then early beginnings, as robbers and enemies will come (5.3)
So something does happen if I wait (5.2) but its not long lasting and it will put me in a position of danger?

OR,
(my heart likes this one much better) if Im mindful of the early difficulties and aware of how dangerous and female-surrounded this guy is, good fortune comes in the end.

But basically I should wait and mind the danger, right?
I dont see any sign to walk away nor retreat.

Looking fwd to hearing your thoughts,
Yoana:hug:

morever

visitor
Reaction score
Hi , I'm new to this forum and to I Ching as well.

Just my suggestion:

Wait on the shoreline and let pass the tide (5.2). If you attempt to advance too far, at the wrong time, you become stuck in the mud and a "bandit" will appear (5.3). Just be patient with yourself. If you really want to plan your future with that guy, you must really be more patient as you normally are, even forcing yourself, as is the difficulty at the beginning (3). Maybe til january.
Remember that physical attraction is not all.
Ask to him what does he think about children :mischief:

ilemacedonia

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Yoana,
I would also say: Wait! Don't do anything and observe the situation. In the perfect moment you'll know what to do. But now it's not the moment for making any decisions.
Every thing (I mean Every little thing) in our Universe has its own time.
Every thought has its own time. Every intention and every desire has their own time.
Even decisions has their time also.
So, now its time for Looking and Observing the situation, not for taking a direct action.
When time of making a decisions will come, you'll make that decision without effort. Everything which is made in a rush or with uncertainty has a potential for making an error.
Wait, just wait and observe. When time will come Act without intending to act - just Act.
The same is with your question about the potential of this relationship. You'll know that when you'll really need to know. You'll realize that in the perfect moment when you'll outgrow the situation. Just be aware and observe.
Let your Soul be your guide.

Last edited:

gato

visitor
Reaction score
mud has little to no potential ... everything will move slowly

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
mud has little to no potential ... everything will move slowly

slowly - to the point of halting all together...

Im gonna lay low and see what happens, but actually the more I know this guy the more I see we dont really match. I start having moments in which I am the one deciding this makes no sense, so it can be that we wont make it passed 3, Initial Difficulties, because I let go...

On the other hand, with this calmness, I feel I can just step back and see how it goes. In fact we are in touch every day and something slowly grows. Slowly...

I find it great that morever says : "If you really want to plan your future with that guy, you must really be more patient as you normally are, even forcing yourself"

Because normally I am 0% patient. None at all. So it wont be hard to be more patient than normally...
Time-wise, January is a good hunch, it will be the dates we will be performing the project we are so intensely preparing now.

ilemacedonia, I love the way you phrase it, very inspiring.

I feel much better now, that I realize I have the inner space to just wait and see. I will keep the post updated in case something happens.

Thank u three for the support, :bows:
Yoana

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).