...life can be translucent

Menu

Need help! 63 no matter what i do?

angeleyes

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I am new to the community but i've been reading your posts for a while... I've been studying the i ching for some time now and most of the time i can intiutively connect to the hexagrams i get. However, things are not always easy when i am overly anxious about an outcome, so i guess i need some outer help this time!;)
So the questions about a romantic relationship that ended in a way that does not make sense to me..
I asked "What are the prospects of this relationship?" and got 17 unchangeable. I guess that is a clear answer.
I asked again "what if i do nothing to contact him?" and got 63.1.3, giving 8. ??
"what if i try to contact him?" Answer: 63.9 giving 36
OK. So, " what do you suggest i should do?" Answer: 5.9.6 giving 37
My last question was about his sincererity concerning the reasons he gave for needing time on his own. 37 came up again. No changing lines..
I need to poin out that the person in question is a very close friend to some of my closest relatives. Could 5.9 with secon hex being 37 mean that the help i am about to get comes from my relatives? that goes for the last question as well...
Thank you all for taking time reading this. I appreciate any insight that could help me clear things out a bit!:duh:

love,
Angeleyes

jfas

visitor
Reaction score
I see so much of myself in these questions about romance and relationships. Seeing it in others though, it's pretty clear to me: if someone tells you they "want their space", or they're "not ready for" whatever, or they're "not sure about their feelings", or they "want time on their own", they generally mean what they are saying. They are not trying to confuse you or give you cryptic riddles to solve. They are not trying to get you to "figure them out" and then chase them in some way that they aren't communicating. They're mainly just trying to be nice and let you go or get some space from you in a polite way. It's not your problem, unless you're attaching to it.

It's like the message in the book, He's Just Not That Into You. Don't try to figure it out. Just tell him your feelings, maybe that you're disappointed, and that you are there if he wants to contact you, but then LET IT GO. Move on. You can feel your pain but still get on with the rest of your life. If you've stated your feelings and intentions with him, and he's not contacting you, there's not much more you can do about it. You don't need the I Ching to tell you this, although it seems it clearly does in 63.1.

We would save ourselves so much grief if we could realize that we can't control the affections of others. I know it's easier to say when you're outside the situation, but if others here are anything like me, we tend to demand answers from the universe whenever anything occurs in our personal lives that goes against our sense of how it should be. In reality, it's not our problem. Whenever you think of this person, you can feel love for them, and then your thoughts go elsewhere. Not a problem.

Sorry angeleyes, I'm kind of speaking more generally about posts here, and not absolutely specifically to yours.

jfas

visitor
Reaction score
I would just add:

Two good movies I've seen that address the realities of a love bond broken unilaterally, (both with young male protagonists but obviously applicable to anyone): 500 Days of Summer and The Hottest State. In fact, I think these should be must-views for anyone aged 18 - 30. :)

angeleyes

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to reply, jfas!
I hane seen the movies and red the book!! I absolutely know what you're talking about and i agree with you:blush: What you wrote is the exact advice i would give a friend! Anyway, things are a bit confusing and it's all really recent ( 5 days ago). I haven't exactly stated my feelings and i guess that's what troubles me the most.. I don't want to go into details here but we're talking about someone with whom i was really close. The feeling is there is still much to be said but i am to stubborn to make the first move so i guess i just need someone to tell me to "Just do it!".
Thanks again it was really nice to receive a piece of "friendly" advice!!;)

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
37 has a lot to do with the right kind of communication, communicating at the appropriate time in the appropriate way and that's how families can work together.

..."OK. So, " what do you suggest i should do?" Answer: 5.9.6 giving 37"

yi is saying to wait, not to act

last time I got 5 with line 6
"Above 6: Entering the cave. There are unexpected visitors. Three people come. Respect them"

it literally happened, my question was when will my love interest come and see me?

and then on the last eclipse three unexpected visitors from interstate came to visit me and I put them up in my house and had a fantastic time, and then my love interest came to visit me on the last day they were with me and I made a big breakfast for everyone... it absolutely blew my mind. But the key was that between the time I asked the yi and when he came I didn't contact him at all, because of Hex 5 and because my intuition also said he needed time without me talking to him and like jfas said, if people say that to you then that is what they mean.

angeleyes

visitor
Reaction score
I know what you mean, chingching. That was my first feeling too when I got the reading!
Writing about it here has helped me slow down a bit. I decided to post not because I'm desperate, but because i thought it would be interesting to have someone else looking at it. I usually don't share my readings as none of my friends are interested in I Ching.. It's nice to be able to talk about it at last!!
So I guess it's all about waiting which can be nervous breaking but what can you do??:bows:
I agree with you on 37. I still think it has something to do with my family though.. I think 63 is about not rushing things and 17 gives me the feeling of "going with the flow". It's not that confusing actually, is it?
Thanks a lot for your help!;)

angeleyes

visitor
Reaction score
Oooops! I just noticed a mistake i made! It's 5.2.6 and 63.5. That's pretty obvious looking at the second hexagrams!! lol

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
well talking about it with your i ching family (37) seems to have helped you find your own clarity...
:) :)

readings are always confusing when emotions are involved!!!!!! you've got your clarity on it quickly!

give 5.6 some more thought, Lise writes "The spirit can find what he waits for by shutting itself off from external influences, and by expecting the magical, the unconceivable. Then the miracle can enter, and bring a solution."

angeleyes

visitor
Reaction score
Impossible not to comment on that!!
You know I never posted anything anywhere before in my life until i received hex 37 and decided to share it on clarity!! That's a nice family you've got here!!:)
I love 5.6.. Miracles are always welcome in my "cave"..

angeleyes

visitor
Reaction score
And now for the feedback!

I think it's nice when people come back to write about what was the actual outcome of their stories in relation to the reading they got..So, here's mine!

Well, i took the advice( 5 ) and i waited.. and waited.. I already mentioned that this person is a really good friend to some of my closest relatives. We're also part of the same group of friends so all this time i avoided going where everyone else would be because i didn't want to meet him there ( it would be awkward i thought). But one evening, three different people invited me over at the same place ( 2 of them were family), and since they all knew about us i assumed they wouldn't insist if he was there too, so i thought it was "safe" to go. And it wasn't!

So we bumbed into eachother at this house. It's funny because i was jocking about this particular house a few weeks earlier, saying it's more like a cave than a real house because it's so freaking cold in there in winter!!:)

Nothing really happened that particular night because there were so many people all around but i knew there was something in the air:flirt: To make a long story short, i decided to call him three days later using the excuse of some practical issues i needed to ask him about and we decided to meet and then we did and we had this long talk and now we're back together again, though we're both trying to take it slow and not make the same mistakes twice!!

I guess it was worth the wait afterall! I can see now that 63 was about not rushing things and wait for the next step and i believe 37 was showing towards my family . A big thank you for the emfasis on 5.6, chingching. That was trully helpfull;)

:bows:
Angel

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
what a great ending! well I hope things continue to unfold and more importantly that you are having fun!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).