...life can be translucent

Menu

Surrender and next for me. Hex 53.5 >52

cristal

visitor
Reaction score
I am at a point of surrender, I feel the beginning of surrendering to the idea that there is nothing I can build with my friend (he has emotional issues) even our strong heart connection.

I feel very sad, but kind of understanding this time I must really let him go, he has not come back to me after our fight, I wrote many times (we live far away) till I decided to stop writing. I know he thinks of me, because I can feel him, but I also know that it is on him to take action, the door is opened and I cant push him to step in.

Before today I was asking the IChing, insight into my relationship and I was helped in the interpretation as everything would be ok, I should have patience. But I am starting probably to give up, surrendering and yesterday I read about "US" and I got 55 unchanging, which probably is about me getting read of my emotions and balancing my situation in regard to him.

Today I read to ask, I feel this seed of surrender inside, what is next for me to do in regard to my situation and love life? In my heart I would like to think he will be part of my love life, because that special connection we have, but I also know till he does nto take care of himself, he will but he will not be with me, because his emotions bounce with his inner unbalance.

I got Hex 53.5 >52

Somebody help?

desertlark

visitor
Reaction score
Hello , I am not really experienced with Yi , but this line seems to be positive, even if the situation does not appear good now. The hexagram 53 tells about that most things of lasting value develop gradually, at their own pace. I think the patience is essential. Hex. 52 may indicate how you feel now. It sounds like a moment of crisis.

The wild goose gradually draws near the summit.
For three years the woman has no child.
In the end nothing can hinder her.
Good fortune.

Submit is a place where no one can get to us but the good thing is that time will help to restore needed balance:)

cristal

visitor
Reaction score
Hello , I am not really experienced with Yi , but this line seems to be positive, even if the situation does not appear good now. The hexagram 53 tells about that most things of lasting value develop gradually, at their own pace. I think the patience is essential. Hex. 52 may indicate how you feel now. It sounds like a moment of crisis.

The wild goose gradually draws near the summit.
For three years the woman has no child.
In the end nothing can hinder her.
Good fortune.

Submit is a place where no one can get to us but the good thing is that time will help to restore needed balance:)

I feel I've been waiting a whole life! :). Patience is not my best skill...But I know there is nothing else to do for me. I wonder if that summit is finally my relationship working in a healthy way, but I think I should not wonder anymore. But is so difficult..I guess the hexagram is yes about me, if I make it to dont rush and find myb inner balance, I will find the right words actions for something good
Thank you lot !

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).