...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 26.2.4.6

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am going through a series of challenges to complete a task/ goal. I doubt the challenges that I am currently facing and new challenges in the next few months can be resolved. I am having some doubts about my ability in achieving my goal.

I asked Yi:
what is going to be the outcome? Hex 26.2.4.6>55

What if I were to continue working towards this goal? Hex 60.1.3.5>46

Insights are very much appreciated.

Thank you. :bows:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What is going to be the outcome?
26.2.4.6>55

Line 1 (The axletrees are taken from the wagon) and line 2 (The headboard of a young bull) suggest obstructions to progress, a physical difficulty and an intellectual difficulty. Line 4 says 'Great good fortune', so your intellectual difficulty will resolve advantageously. And line 6 says 'One attains the way of heaven. Success', suggesting you will find a method to reach your goal. Hexagram 55 is interpreted by Steve Marshall as an eclipse. I think the challenges that loom so large now will be eclipsed by your success.

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
THank you POcossin,

The situation is indeed mentally and physically exhausting. I continued to ask Yi, what can I achieve by the end of this year?
Hex 50.1.5>1

My interpretation would be, with the right prespective and resources, I will be able to attain success?

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
hi tifa,

it seems like a high profusion of things with a high possibility for your desired outcome also . . 26.2 sounds like advising not to rush into anything while making sure you build a strong structure and 26.4 covering all possible points of damage. 26.6 has come up for me in times when I felt also lines about 'fighting a demon's country' could apply so it can bring a lot of relief if attained . .

edit: just saw your other readings, but I think they move along your 26/55

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What can I achieve by the end of this year?
50.1.5>1

This is an auspicious casting. Line 1 suggests that some work will need to be redone and you could need an assistant or a person with influence. Line 5, that you will get a handle on the problem. The judgments of 50 and 1 are auspicious. After putting much into the pot, the outcome will shine.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).