...life can be translucent

Menu

2.1.5.6 > 42

cirka09

visitor
Reaction score
Without going into a lot of detail, I asked for advice on a situation that's been playing out over the past couple of weeks. My answer was 2.1.5.6 > 42. So I would like to see if I'm interpreting this correctly.

2.1 > The situation should be clear enough now that I can see where things are headed and I can act accordingly. Either I go with it and accept my place in a, seemingly, subordinate position. Or I retire from the situation entirely.

2.5 > Even if I choose to go with the way the situation is unfolding, I stick to the middle ground, follow in stead of lead.

2.6 > Don't fight against fate. Just go with it. Even if you don't get what you want, you will still be a part of the whole.

42 > This... I'm actually not sure on. How does increase play into what I'm perceiving to be the theme of 2.1.5.6.... which to me looks like a "go with the flow" type answer?

I think part of my frustration is that subconsciously I'm looking for a "will I get what I want" type answer. Even though I know things can change in an instant because there are always a ton of factors involved.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).