...life can be translucent

Menu

Work part time (instead of full time) 60.4 > 58

player1

visitor
Reaction score
Many thanks again for the forum,it really is appreciated. I have a question please - I have recently received my As level result and scored a good enough mark to continue to A2 next term. I work full time and have just applied for a new job within the same company,I'm waiting to find out if I've been successful. Working full time and studying has been quite challenging and part of me had decided to not continue with the course work if I'm promoted. However,I've now been playing with the idea of going part time and continuing with the course work,I've been studying the subject for two years now and feel it tugging at me,even though in all honesty I can't see how I'm going to gain employment from the qualifications (not now at least). I think the i-ching is suggesting that I should follow my instincts and take a risk - I certainly need to change something as the current job is grinding me down. Many thanks in advance for any advice or observations - p1

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
it seems to be suggesting that you should do nothing
right now - that the pressure is bearable and you
should seek to be content and happy in your current
position.

60 generally is not encouraging change as things may
be unfavourable with change (perhaps you would lose
the job altogether - which you may prefer ar- but
there may be complications.

in summary if it aint broke dont fix it - you have been
managing so far and are in a routine that works happily
(though you might not see it)

just my 2c could be wrong
:blush:

player1

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Hopex ! Your advice is appreciated however I'm not sure about line four changing - would the restraint not be reducing my work load ?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Many thanks again for the forum,it really is appreciated. I have a question please - I have recently received my As level result and scored a good enough mark to continue to A2 next term. I work full time and have just applied for a new job within the same company,I'm waiting to find out if I've been successful. Working full time and studying has been quite challenging and part of me had decided to not continue with the course work if I'm promoted. However,I've now been playing with the idea of going part time and continuing with the course work,I've been studying the subject for two years now and feel it tugging at me,even though in all honesty I can't see how I'm going to gain employment from the qualifications (not now at least). I think the i-ching is suggesting that I should follow my instincts and take a risk - I certainly need to change something as the current job is grinding me down. Many thanks in advance for any advice or observations - p1

what you suggest seems a comfortable strategy you can sustain ...if thats what your question was. You haven't said what your question was...or was it simply 'shall i work part time ?'...oops yes i see your question now... if its that then yes it seems a comfortable measure for you to sustain

I'm taking it you are here proposing a course of action part time work and study...and getting 60.4 would then suggest to me this is quite a workable proposal and you are wise to think about your limits, what you can sustain and what you can't

player1

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks again - yes,working part time is the question,I didn't make that clear. It's a big step for me,I would be earning less money but I can't work fulltime and study any more,it's too much. I will make a decision after the weekend - you are very kind for taking time to answer peoples questions - thank you :O)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).