...life can be translucent

Menu

38 - 1,4,5,6

C

cheiron

Hi Anonymous

38 ? Diverging - Suggests that you were in a relationship where you were both pulling in different directions, had different needs and wants etc.

That is either your personalities were very different or what you were seeking from each other was different.

It suggests that you came together through some circumstances rather than by an obvious attraction.

The lines changing lead me to think that to pursue this relationship actively will lead you to difficulty after difficulty.

Your reading suggests that the way to deal with this relationship, were you to meet up again, would be to be passive / responsive and attentive. That is, not to try to achieve things, but to be responsive to whatever happens.

Allow your feelings to find their own level with the other? should you meet again give them room to let them express the ?who they are? and do not try to make things be this or that.

However it may also simply mean ? You were both going in different directions in life and to pursue this relationship will merely lead you to difficulty after difficulty.

Sorry things were not better in your reading.

All the best

--Kevin

C

candid

I see Kevin's points, but will add another. Opposites attract. Of course opposites also repel when the polarity is switched. What lends hope to this reading are lines 5 and 6. What suspicion has separated, trust can earn back. There appears to be a general state of confusion surrounding this separation, possibly involving circumstances apart from the two of you. I believe this special one of yours will come to you with an apology or will attempt to reconcile your relationship. Yi councils to meet him/her half way.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).