...life can be translucent

Menu

Oh boy! Hex 44.2>33 need help Plz

anon

visitor
Reaction score
When will I meet my soul mate? Got hex 44.2> 33.

I interpret this to mean: Not quite yet, there is an obstruction on the way (heaven over mountain) Maybe he is too much into his career right now or concentrated on making money (wallet of fish) therefore leave the idea for now (retreat) or he is too worried about his wealth or the lack of so right now it is not good for us to meet?

Am I on the right path with these lines??? Have you ever gotten this hex??? How did it turn out for you in the end???

Thanks for Sharing/ helping. I'm trying to learn. =)

:bows::bows::bows:

elias

visitor
Reaction score
My usual tedious response: I Ching does not tell the future, it tells the present.

44 Generally is about acting with clarity with yourself, and with discipline in your dealing with others. If there is an agenda, that is conveyed, consciously or not, and raises a big warning flag.

33 is a reminder that you must always act impeccably, in the moment, without forethought, plotting, planning, projecting....

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
"When will I meet my soul mate?"

You have many candidates now that do not take care of other people, and wish to keep themselves between you and others.

> 33.
Keep your distance from these candidates, retreat and leave space in your life for the right person to appear.

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Wow! Amazed! How did you get that Lavalamp from 44.2. I do not read that at all.... But it's so true! I do have two people in my life and neither of them "Take care of me" (make me happy)

One claims to love me (though has hurt me more than words), I love the other. The other is unsure about me!!! And we are all stuck in this awful mess!

It's a terribly painful situation. Which prompted me to ask about when I would meet my soulmate. Because if there is so much pain, indescision, lack of love and understanding, then neither of them could be my soulmate!

I'm so sad. Feel so stuck! But anyways thank you for allowing to vent a little and for giving me hope.

Last edited:

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Fish = candidate. "Wallet of fish" = more than one. The commentaries indicate he/they either getting between the "guests" (others) and you, or being bad for guests. In the context of your question, the Yi seems to indicate although it cannot blame you for being involved with them, the soul mate you seek is not someone who acts this way.

(44.2. "There is a fish in the tank. No blame. Does not further guests."

"The second NINE, undivided, shows its subject with a wallet of fish. There will be no error. But it will not be well to let (the subject of the first line) go forward to the guests."

"The 'wallet of fish' under line 2 is supposed to symbolise the p. 157 subject of line r. It has come into the possession of the subject of 2, by virtue of the meaning of the name Kâu, which I have pointed out. With his strength therefore he can repress the advance of 1. He becomes in fact 'the lord of the hexagram,' and all the other strong lines are merely guests; and especially is it important that he should prevent 1 from approaching them. ")

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Wow! Thank you so much! I always thought the "wallet of fish" was in reference to money or wealth ... Maybe I took the word "wallet" to literally!

Once again Thank You! And boy do I have a long way to go with learning to interpret hexagrams! And men! I hope that there is such a thing as a soulmate for me out there!

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
To reinforce what Lavalamp posted above, Anon, maybe from the outside you look like a person who is busy with the attentions from others ... a person with no extra space in your life for another relationship. I agree with you about line 2 moving being confusing!

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much ginnie. Yes I must look overcommitted. I have children. And two very flawed relationships in the air without any real potential. Two people who are more involved in career than in life. Too much into work and that constantly leaves me up in the air. I think that is why i always interpreted line 2 as concerning to wealth. It sucks. I'm so tired of being lonely!

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).