...life can be translucent

Menu

What energy am I carrying forth with me?

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Yesterday I decided to come home for a few days to visit family..
The visit is going really well, and so much has changed since I left here last June but I feel really positive about coming back for a little while.

hexagram 46.1.4>34

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
I have my own take on this.. but would like to hear what others think about this reading! :)
HyeHye

Last edited:

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Maganj!

Well, I think it sounds like very positive energy that you are carrying forth. Hexagram 46 might be mentioning that you have an energy that is making you ascend to new heights, progressing step by step, maybe by having been away for that time people can notice that heighten energy that is taking you where you want to be.

I just concentrate on one of the lines... in this case it would be the highest old yin line, 46.4-- which could mean that the energy you are also portraying is that of gratitude, which is always well accepted, therefor no-blame.

Well, the transformed hexagram, 34, is another good energy to have, in my opinion. Some describe it as a man on a galloping horse :)~ So, you got the energy to push you forward, the determination to make it through, and I am sure people can notice that. There is a warning though at the end of the hexagram of exerting too much power, and that is overstepping your boundaries, good to know I guess :)

Hope you had a good time there, cheers!

:D

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
thank u for replying!!
I see this too.
As good a visit as it was I came to some realizations and decided I want to work harder to achieve my goals.
I liked this answer alot :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).