...life can be translucent

Menu

Reserving Judgement: Hexagram 34.1.2.4 Becoming Hexagram 15

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
As I run in circles, chasing my own tail, over a recent change in a relationship -- as memorialised in a casting a few days ago on shared readings -- I eventually realised I'd gotten myself into a tizz. And on decompressing from the tizz, and knowing all the reasons I'm so cautious and concerned, I also realised I could be misjudging the person who has this new attitude and maybe the future doesn't hold anything bad in relation to him -- or maybe it does. There are opinions both ways based on what I cast before. And ALL of them have aspects that make sense. How can that be? But it is.

I've asked a summary question: "What is the future of my relationship with this person and his new attitude"? Yi says: Hexagram 34.1.2.4 becoming Hexagram 15.

I like hexagram 15 because it says there is balance, good sense, good will. At least, that's the way I read it. Line 34.1, seems to talk about a false start. And there already has been. The way I interpreted what has been said so far, and the way his attitude has changed, set me into a tailspin from which I had to recover and regain some common sense. I'm not marrying the guy. I just said he could visit. My psychologist friend even advised: let him visit. Otherwise, what was the point of learning all I learned this year about relationships and how to gauge them? So I think I've already experienced that one.

Line 34.2 says I can let the situation roll onward now -- I believe. Things are more in balance, I see that it's nothing to panic about. It could even be fun. In any case, to let it continue is OK.

Line 34.4 says there is some kind of breakthrough and an inexorable process underway as a result. I won't speculate on that one. I'm just banking on hexagram 15 because the promise there, in my experience, is that with this new direction, nothing untoward is taking place. I've just got to hang onto my balance and common sense.;)

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Arabella,

I'll just say I havent seen your previous readings regarding this, so i'm just goin to go on what you've written here.

If you take 34> 15, it could simply mean that this person is attempting to balance the passion in this relationship. 34 has many lines that suggest that pushing ahead at the wrong time will only exacerbate the issues,outer action that is premature. the guy in question might feel that the energy in your dynamic at this time could be misused. However there is much foresight in this hex, It suggests that at the right time, the power will be directed in the right way, and in a realistic manner, balancing out any highs and lows. (15)

Perhaps this reading is saying, 'lets keep things under control here'.

Bests,

Yxx

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Arabella,

I'll just say I havent seen your previous readings regarding this, so i'm just goin to go on what you've written here.

If you take 34> 15, it could simply mean that this person is attempting to balance the passion in this relationship. 34 has many lines that suggest that pushing ahead at the wrong time will only exacerbate the issues,outer action that is premature. the guy in question might feel that the energy in your dynamic at this time could be misused. However there is much foresight in this hex, It suggests that at the right time, the power will be directed in the right way, and in a realistic manner, balancing out any highs and lows. (15)

Perhaps this reading is saying, 'lets keep things under control here'.

Bests,

Yxx

Thanks so much Y for answering. I was thinking this might go unanswered by anybody because it is a question piled onto a previous thread -- and that becomes complex perhaps. I'm trying to understand what you mean about the "energy in your dynamic at this time could be misused." It is a bit abstract for me! :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).