...life can be translucent

Menu

What can I believe about myself? 23.6

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Everything is definitely being stripped away in my life right now. I feel like I ask the I ching for advice on everything because i dont trust myself. I dont believe in myself.

I asked the I Ching What can I believe about myself? 23.6>2.

I never can understand this line, in relationship readings i often think it means, in some kind of false hope, that theres still potential for happy solution.In reality, it probably means, speration from what you still hold onto will lead to greater things.

I dont believe in myself. so what does the yi suggest i believe in? faith that theres a learning process going on? that the ripe fruit that i havent grasped will eventually be eaten?

after all the lines changing from 1-5 in 23, 6 might be the return to the earth of the seed, so it can grow again, in some new form?

what can i believe about myself?

Thanks,

Yx

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
What can I believe about myself?
Believe that when you are being authentic and in a relationship or situation misfortune overtakes you, and your good qualities are not recognized, people will come and support you. Your good qualities will manifest and grow in the soil of even your difficult experiences. When a person is not living authentically, all they have left is the shattered world all around them.

There's a Teen kids show here in the US, where the protaganist does a solo scene in Drama class called "The bird scene." She tries everything to make it as flashy and deep as she can multiple times, but every time she asks the Teacher and Class if her performance passes, they fail her. It is only when she gets pissed off after the upteenth time and tells everyone "That was good, I KNOW that was good, what's your problem!" that she passes the test. Because the secret of the bird scene is art - like life - is about knowing inside what is good and authentic, and what is not.

Jeez, I can't believe I'm quoting a scene from "Teen Nick"!

- LL

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Lavalamp, Thats beautifully put and completely relevant little story from the show. :) made me smile. yes, i suppose its just about stripping away all of the other crap to get to the truth of it all, and having faith in that process.

I'm gonna try and find this teen nick see if theres any more pearls of wisdom i can get from that show! :)

Thanks

Yx

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).