...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 1 changing lines 2,5,6

danadanadana

visitor
Reaction score
Question: What does the oracle advise me to do about the delays in the artist's book project that I am working on with S?

Answer: Hexagram 1 changing lines 2, 5, 6 - Hexagram 55

A project I am working on is close to completion but now seems bogged down. I am not sure if it is my fault, or my partner's. I am so involved with the project for months now that I fear I have lost objectivity. Thanks!:)

foxx777

visitor
Reaction score
Have made some comments below, within the EE translation I have quoted from: Hope it is any help! :)

1. Sunrise

Line 2:

Seeing a dragon in the field.
It is beneficial to see a senior person.

There is potential (an idea or inspiration) that is becoming manifest, coming to realization. Some form of guidance will be beneficial, like the help of an advisor or mentor, or information from a book.
(The dragon in the field is like the sun that has just come up.)Strikes me as where you were at the beginning of the project???

Line 5:

A dragon flying in the sky.
It is beneficial to see a senior person.

Taking creative action and exerting an influence. Some form of guidance will be beneficial, like the help of an advisor or mentor, or information from a book.
(The dragon flying in the sky is like the sun that is now fully shining up in the sky, some time after sunrise.)Perhaps it is time to seek some guidance now, again ???

Line 6:

A dragon going higher.
There is aversion.

Going further than is suitable.
Seems to be where you are at this juncture???

Hexagram is changing to:

55. Denseness

Denseness.
Progressing.
The king grants this, don't be somber.
Suitable is midday.

The situation is difficult to oversee. One might get pessimistic about it, but there is no need for that. There is progress. It is a good idea to pick a time when things are at it's clearest.
(At midday there is the most light, and shadows are shortest. This is the time of day that things are clearest.)
This seems very hopeful, but you would need to apply it to the particulars of the situation, as you know them.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Question: What does the oracle advise me to do about the delays in the artist's book project that I am working on with S?

Answer: Hexagram 1 changing lines 2, 5, 6 - Hexagram 55

A project I am working on is close to completion but now seems bogged down. I am not sure if it is my fault, or my partner's. I am so involved with the project for months now that I fear I have lost objectivity. Thanks!:)

It looks like someone went too far somewhere, was too ambitious and kept pressing for more (1.6) hex 55 shows it wasn't time to gather more information or whatever it was....it was ready, you perhaps needed to make some decisions a little while ago and finish rather than get really bogged down in detail which certainly hex 55 can show.

I think its a very creative answer yes (1.2.5) but that you are in danger of spoiling things by delaying through perfectionism or looking for more in some way.

I heard that the skill of an artist is knowing when to finish a painting...theres a certain point in a painting isn't there where to add more would spoil it. You are in the position of someone who has actually finished the painting but are still touching up little brush strokes here and there and possibly getting a little too self absorbed over the whole thing...(1.6)

So make some firm decisions now, and don't delay (hex 55). Looks like what you had is brilliant so let it go through as it is..it could be if you kind of dismantle self consciousness about it now that would help.

1.6 is a real warning here I think...you have to get some ego/perfectionism out of the way, it really could spoil things. You need to get this work done now...no more fussing with it

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Have made some comments below, within the EE translation I have quoted from: Hope it is any help! :)

This seems very hopeful, but you would need to apply it to the particulars of the situation, as you know them.

:confused: who is EE ?

you seem to copying out most of his book whoever he is

Last edited:

danadanadana

visitor
Reaction score
It looks like someone went too far somewhere, was too ambitious and kept pressing for more (1.6) hex 55 shows it wasn't time to gather more information or whatever it was....it was ready, you perhaps needed to make some decisions a little while ago and finish rather than get really bogged down in detail which certainly hex 55 can show.

I think its a very creative answer yes (1.2.5) but that you are in danger of spoiling things by delaying through perfectionism or looking for more in some way.

I heard that the skill of an artist is knowing when to finish a painting...theres a certain point in a painting isn't there where to add more would spoil it. You are in the position of someone who has actually finished the painting but are still touching up little brush strokes here and there and possibly getting a little too self absorbed over the whole thing...(1.6)

So make some firm decisions now, and don't delay (hex 55). Looks like what you had is brilliant so let it go through as it is..it could be if you kind of dismantle self consciousness about it now that would help.

1.6 is a real warning here I think...you have to get some ego/perfectionism out of the way, it really could spoil things. You need to get this work done now...no more fussing with it

YES! thanks for the warning in line 6. I would add that there has been a slight sense of rivalry over which one of us has more claim to this marvelous artwork which we created collaboratively. We are not appreciating each others' unique talents and contributions.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).