...life can be translucent

Menu

14>5 should i?

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
ex boyfriend, who i still fancy. (yawn) . and who yi told me to strip away my enthusiasm for (23>16), and ( also just as a side thing, ha i asked yi directly after that to give me something about x to help me strip away my enthusiasm about him, 21.6>51. can you get any worse?!? (i lova ya yi))

anyway, back to the main thing.

14 4,5,6 > 5 in response to should i go to his gig tomorrow night?

The value of waiting?

waiting for what?

lofting has this as how does this hexagram neutralise attacks on its core beliefs by way of hex 12. I take that to mean 'think of the value of going'.

Im a little confused, cos the lines are all quite positive i think?

Any help would d o me wonders.

Ta folks

Yx

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Should I go to his gig tomorrow night?
14.4.5.6 > 5

You know there's more than one fish in the sea, Yx, and he's not going to treat you any better in the future than he did in the past, but you're aching to go, so better that you do. The lines are fortunate, and maybe you'll meet someone there who is truer to your heart's desire. Waiting for what? For this to pass and that to come.

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Wow! (yi told me to strip away my enthusiasm for 23>16) Yxeli I would have never thought of reading the I Ching like this. You know your I Ching - I'm still struggle with it. Can you please help me with the true love question I posted? The way you interpret it with 16 as outcome...

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
You should be watching football tomorrow night, you know ;-) so the value of going ..there is nothing wrong in going out itself but just without expectations, or at least taming them as kinda feels things are out of your hands but in your heart.

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Poc. Yeah, i think you got it spot on. thanks!

What do you make of 14.4? Is it about not showing off? Hide your worth?

Dragona. football?? me?!?! :p not a snoballs chance as they say. :D

Corn: I appreciate what your saying, but its bad etiquette round here to use someone elses thread to highlight your own problem. I would really suggest that you go to the search section of this site (top right corner) click hexagram index and enter the lines you receive. Theres a load of very good threads there that will help you understand your position. Also, when people post they should show their own take on the reading. This forum is to help us learn, not to get others to interpret an entire reading for you.

Thanks Guys,

Yx

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What do you make of 14.4? Is it about not showing off? Hide your worth?

Yes, that's about it. Translations do not agree, but, based on the trigrams, I understand it to mean 'stay in your own boundary'. Oh, and I'd like to add that this line caused a great stir in a Takashima Ekidan thread.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).