...life can be translucent

Menu

Will I get Fired?!?! Please help

viloletka

visitor
Reaction score
I had a major problem with my boss because of my discipline (or lack of) and now i am afraid of getting fired without even being given a second chance. I asked yi ching will "i get fired" and got 43.1.2.
I get this to mean a negative outcome, but am not sure...

Please help me as I am desparate

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, I see this as a warning...you did not show up to the task and it led you to troubles.
In times of resolute advance, the beginning is especially difficult. We feel inspired to press forward but resistance is still strong; therefore we ought to gauge our own strength and venture only so far as we can go with certainty of success. To plunge blindly ahead is wrong, because it is precisely at the beginning that an unexpected setback can have the most disastrous results.
Are you fairly new at this job? perhaps you could use that to advantage and show you have learned and will mend your ways?
A cry of alarm. Arms at evening and at night.
Fear nothing.

Readiness is everything. Resolution is indissolubly bound up with caution. If an individual is careful and keeps his wits about him, he need not become excited or alarmed. If he is watchful at all times, even before danger is present, he is armed when danger approaches and need not be afraid. The superior man is on his guard against what is not yet in sight and on the alert for what is not yet within hearing; therefore he dwells in the midst of difficulties as thought hey did not exist. If a man develops his character, people submit to him of their own accord. If reason triumphs, the passions withdraw of themselves. To be circumspect and not to forget one's armor is the right way to security.
Wilhelm
Your boss did what he/she had to do. You got reprimanded..perhaps with this in mind, you can do better in the future.
It was an yes/no question, so the answer is not such :)
But I would say your boss meant business and it is up to you to try and do better, influence hopefully was in that sense.

viloletka

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, yes i am relatively new at this job - around 7 months ... Thank you very much for the answer dragona. So more or less there is danger, and i should correct my behaviour, but will not get fired on the spot or?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
I can`t tell...I don`t see an firm yes here,but a strong possibility and the fact that you made a mistake as relatively new one there.
Yi says : A cry of alarm. Arms at evening and at night. Fear nothing.
I would take this as a chance - if you are cautious and do better, you will be ok, but a break through of 43 was needed for you to realize it. I think your boss is not to be messed with. Try to apologize and minimize the damage. Good luck to you.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
If you really want a better answer rephrase the question - perhaps: What are my chances to remain at my current job at present time?

viloletka

visitor
Reaction score
Dragona I asked the question exactly how you wrote it and got hexagram 4 unchanging

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Six Line layout
起卦时间:2012年06月13日06时43分

神煞:天乙—子申 福星—丑亥 日禄—卯 羊刃—寅 驿马—亥 桃花—午 华盖—丑
干支:壬辰年 丙午月 乙巳日 己卯时
旬空:午未  寅卯  寅卯  申酉

六神  伏神    坤宫:泽天夬          兑宫:泽山咸
         【本 卦】           【变 卦】
玄武       ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟丁未土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟丁未土 应
白虎       ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙丁酉金 世   ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙丁酉金  
滕蛇       ▅▅▅▅▅ 妻财丁亥水     ▅▅▅▅▅ 妻财丁亥水  
勾陈       ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟甲辰土     ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙丙申金 世
朱雀 父母乙巳火 ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼甲寅木 应○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母丙午火  
青龙       ▅▅▅▅▅ 妻财甲子水  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟丙辰土 

You have a disagreement with another person. You are line 5 (metal). The person is line 2 (wood).
You do not agree with that person, but you have won the argument.

The boss has very little fate in this line 2 person, but the person has a connection to the company or boss's boss (hidden under line 2).

Your manager is the five element's fire, and so is the boss. You are metal. Metal is weak at present.

In hexagram 43, there are 5 yang lines blocked by one yin line. You occupy the fifth line, you cannot break through with your ways of doing things. The push back comes from your peers. Not so fast, kid.

Hexagram 31 sits in the house of metal (also too many females). This is what saves you. The matter has gone to your manager's boss. The peers are supported by the boss, and not you. However, your peers do not hate you. They do not like your immediate boss anyways.

It is best to compromise this dispute, whatever it is. No one will kick you out in 2012.
Feb and March 2013 may mean enemy strike back. If you get push, it will be probably March next year.

You have a lot of time to improve your relationship with the other person.
You are the white tiger (weak sick tiger before Aug). The other party may be hollow, but he or she speaks well.

In front of the boss, the line 2 person left a bad impression, and it is not you.

viloletka

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I asked the Yi again to give a more clear answer. I again formulated the question as "will i get fired" and got 28.5...Am I interpreting this correctly - that if I have inner strength everything will be fine and I will succeed ? Thank you to anyone who responds, as I am pretty desperate.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
I don`t understand...has something changed in your situation so you ask the same question again next day?
I once got hex 4 unchanged for asking about some situation I was not allowed deep insight in and people involved would not give me any...from this distance, I think that I was anxious to know of something that was in works, was left outside...
As for 28.5 somebody once wrote it is about the same thing occurring again, but with the same outcome. Exactly what happened to me, too.
Yi can give you tricky answers if you keep on asking the same exact question, especially if you are upset.

viloletka

visitor
Reaction score
Oh the situation is getting worse and worse ... would it be possible to ask again the yi?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I am sorry to hear that.
But the first casting line was: A cry of alarm. Arms at evening and at night. Fear nothing.
The danger is there, so what can you do about it other then consulting the oracle?
Could you simply talk to the boss and ask for a second chance?
If not, consult in a different way; how to improve your work situation or for an advice on what to do about it - in that sense...try to be constructive.
Good luck, d.

viloletka

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, dragona, I asked how to improve my work situation and got hexagram 53 unchanged.

viloletka

visitor
Reaction score
From my perspective this means that if I approach things with integrity and perserverence, have patience things will improve. Am I correct?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
"The gradualness in sequence of hex Jian can refer to the evolution of living creatures.Its line texts are unfolded according to the migration o f wild geese; thus, the hex Jian can be also taken as a schemed project of the spirit of team work." http://www.iching123.com/53_text.htm

I`d say you are learning and evolving into a better coworker and you should work on your team players skills.
All you can do is try your best and see how it goes...a good worker is always a pity to let go.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).