...life can be translucent

Menu

53.3.6>8

msmith

visitor
Reaction score
I asked 'why does X pursue me?'

53.3.6>8

It's about a girl I've been seeing for some time now but I made it clear in the past that I'm not looking for a serious relationship (for various reasons, one being that I'm not settled where I currently am). I still see her mostly for companionship but don't want to lead her on really...

Any help appreciated, thanx

Reaction score
Hex 53 to 8... Have had it many times... Gradually uniting. Sounds like she is seeking to join the group of people who are settled in happy comitted relationships. And line 3 suggests she wants to move quickly into this phase, unrealistically so. I read line 3 as a warning that someone is moving to quickly. Line 6 suggests that she wants a relationship that surpasses the physical or superficial, a highly spiritual union, which can only be the result of a slow steady progress. This could also be a warning to YOU to slow down... Perhaps even a warrning that this idea about getting together with this girl is silly. Think about it and take it very slow. You will see for yourself. This is how I would read this if it were my reading. Sometimes when you center the question around someone else, the answer gets a little muddled... So, this could actually be the advice the IC is giving you. Line 6 is a very strong spiritual connection with someone, but also has the imagery of leaving and moving on. I had line 6 come up for me when I broke up with my ex. After I moved out, I asked "how does D feel about me?" And I got 53.6. And also received 53.6 3, yes 3 times, about the place I was moving into. I left behind my sacred feathers, and flew off somewhere new. But could even mean if you slow down this relationship has some potential. I'm more inclined to read it as the former. Hope this helps you somehow :)

msmith

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks dwf that helps, I think it may be the former too, we only meet once every so often so its goin pretty slow anyway...

Best wishes:bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).