...life can be translucent

Menu

decrease, diminish 41.4,5

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, this I asked just to be on the safe side. The isdea of things haven`t played out yet and in some partly connected redings voicing things out and seeking help was mentioned, so
Is there something more (what) I can do to help the communication flow?
41.4.5<10

"No thank you, this was more than enough from you (not that anything was asked from you anyway:cool:)" - I read hex 41 is saying. And I really don`t think I should say anything more, but could it be I was missunderstood? etc...:eek:uch:
The whole cast gives me the idea of carefulness in anticipations and optimism (mildly stated:mischief:)
It is just that the lines I don`t really understand...has anyone had the same cast and how it turned out as I cannot fully relate?
ty, d.:bows:

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Dragona,

Lines 4 and 5 are like opposite sides of the coin, and they still remain lines of activity. Decease and increase make each other exist. It's a matter of what we're open to, and to be open, we need to relax. Allow it, do not obstruct it. But neither can your anxiety add one iota of water to the sea or add one hair to your head. Decrease is the state of mind needed to lead to a condition of increase. Before you breathe in, you breathe out.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, nice to hear I got it, I think:rolleyes:.
I got that same idea from the 4th line - it is about me; it is safe to think, no wonder I don`t get the 5th one then:mischief:.
Btw, I am not doing anything, just waiting but really...:brickwall:
Lately "bad hexes" (33.1,5 for instance) make more sense to me than these, somewhat "auspicious lines".

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
This is interesting...when I wrote diminished, I instantly remembered this song, even tho I did not hear it for some time....and here it is, wonderful enough to share, and he even mentions IChing , probably drew hex 59 himself <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYaLCLvb2n4

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).