...life can be translucent

Menu

Career Conflict, Pressure, Obstacles and Learning

moses

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a couple of questions with regard to my career I hope to get some help with.

My first Question is: How do I achieve success and financial abundance through my Production work?

Yi Answered with: 6.4.5 ► 4

Line 4 made me think of the possibility that I may be standing in my own way in some fashion. Maybe good fortune can be achieved by going with the flow. However, being that I have literally "hit bottom" over the past couple of years, I am finding it progressively difficult. Just making a living through my Art is not good enough. I would love to have a happy healthy family and life. Opportunity is scarce where I live too. So I have networking trip to NYC and London (where I used to live) penciled in.

Line 5 which is also an auspicious line, spoke of passing the matter over to a "middle man" or mediator. This made me think of my newly acquired manager/agent. We do have a loose plan, so maybe I need to have more faith in that idea.

My second Question is: How do I achieve success and financial abundance through my Composing work?

Yi Answered with : 28.2.4 ► 39

I found this interesting too. It made me see a correlation in the idea that I could be standing in my own way (all conflict and obstacles) with 6 and 39. I don't know for sure. I know I have something to learn (4) in any case.

with 28.2, which seems auspicious, I felt that I could be embarking on a new opportunity very soon. For sure the pressure is building to breaking point! This new opportunity could be unusual but nevertheless, profitable or lucrative. But to go further than that is somewhat difficult as I feel way too close to the situation.

And when line 28.4 kicks in I have a sense that in order to profit in any way from the opportunity of line 2, I had better put all selfishness aside and try to keep my eyes on the bigger picture.

Can anyone help me see if I am getting any better at this? Please!!!

You see the thing is, I also am not sure if my answers are truly party to the question. By that I mean, my question is "HOW?" not, "what will happen?" but "How do I?"

Any Ideas are most welcome and most appreciated.

Hear from you soon I hope,

Mo

PS: At the beginning of last week when I did ask Yi "What comes next financially for me?" Yi answered 55 unchanging, and since then I have been getting the Law side of my career all prepared. (PRS,PPL publishing agreements, so on)

Last edited:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
You see the thing is, I also am not sure if my answers are truly party to the question. By that I mean, my question is "HOW?" not, "what will happen?" but "How do I?"

I don't think Yi answers "How do I?" questions very well, as a general rule. It seems it chooses not to answer in line with that type of question.

You are uncertain about it, but your composing work seems very promising. Your production work seems more problematical, as there is some sort of conflict to be resolved.

moses

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply Ginnie,

I don't think Yi answers "How do I?" questions very well, as a general rule. It seems it chooses not to answer in line with that type of question.

But with respect, I have to ask..What Questions do you think Yi is "better" at answering? You see... I believe Yi answers anything you ask with sincerity. And I think that's the only general rule. If you ask Yi: "how do I unblock my toilet?" with sincerity I believe you'd receive a helpful and accurate answer :) . All you/I'd need to do is interpret it.

But thanks anyway... I do agree that Composing is my big love hence less problematic! But the two are quite closely linked and I find joy in both.

Anyone else out there willing to try to help me with this?

Moses

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).