...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship question 55.3.4.5>3

jenatl

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm feeling down about a text message I received from my ex boyfriend and went straight to the i Ching for answers. I asked What will become of P and I?

I received 55.3.4.5>5

It sounds good, like there is danger and confusion now but it will sprout into something worthwile.....but the text left me feeling like there was no hope?

What is it telling me?

Thank you,
J

gene

visitor
Reaction score
hi jenati

Although hexagram fifty five is usually about a situation where things are peaking, then going into a decline, the progression of the lines show pretty much the opposite. I question whether you are reading too much into the communication and are interpreting properly, if you are, consider it a temporary thing. Hexagram three indicates a situation where there is a great deal of difficulty but the situation gradually clears up. Line five is the highest line changing in 55 and indicates that there are lines (things hidden within the situation you are not yet aware of) coming, and this will show an improvement eventually. Just ride the situation out.

Gene

jenatl

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, Gene. Thank you for helping me with that one. Looking at the hexagrams again see now where you are getting that from. It's also very helpful with my learning process.

Thanks!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).