...life can be translucent

Menu

Life question

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
I don't know if I can ask these kinds of questions that are too much in the future....

I wanted an image of how my life will be in the next 5 years.

I got hexagram 42 lines 1 and 5 changing into hexagram 27.

I would appreciate some insights especially the meaning of hexagram 27. Nourishment covers many areas emotional spiritual etc..how would I know to relate to a specific situation?
Thanks!

M

mirian

I wanted an image of how my life will be in the next 5 years.
I got hexagram 42 lines 1 and 5 changing into hexagram 27.

Dear cornucopia,

I don't know if your reading covers 5 years, as I have always found it difficult to pinpoint time with the Y, but it is a lovely image of your future.:)

I see Hex 27 as saying "what you become depends on what you feed yourself". If you eat junk food don't expect good health! On the other hand, if you nourish yourself by reading good books, learning new skills, exercising, meditating, whatever is good and positive, then your life will improve so much.
42.1 is telling you to share the blessings bestowed upon you and 42.5 describes someone whose heart is in the right place and has his/her qualities recognised.

:bows:

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
42.1.5 leads to 23. Or did you mean just line 5 changed?

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Miriam for explaining hexagram 27 it was very useful for me with other castings I've done.

I did can't find my notes on the original casting to confirm if it was an editing error.:duh:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I love it...great excuse to post it :)

and whats even better is I really do think it fits the answer....how lovley is 42.5 !

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Hello I found my notes I had hexagram 20 lines 1 and 5 changing to 27!!!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).