...life can be translucent

Menu

How literal is Yi???

S

seeker

55.4 talks of meeting someone of like nature. Some of the interpretations I have translate that as seeking or meeting an actual person, a positive companion. But other translations, like Lise and Karcher, seem to define this as something else, like maybe finding part of yourself, dealing with internal demons. Am I right in this, and how do you know which it is, especially when they are all reliable and acceptable translations???

jte

visitor
Reaction score
In my view it's context, context, context...

Just my 2 cents...

- Jeff

jte

visitor
Reaction score
Hrmm. Were you planning to meet/undertake something with anyone? Did you? Or did it end up being more internal?

How'd it turn out? (If you don't mind me asking?)

- Jeff

S

seeker

I spent part of the day by myself and part of the day at the mall with my daughter, but I didn't meet anyone. It must have been internal, but if so, it is very subtle because it wasn't like I had any great revelation or anything, at least not that I am aware of. I did start today with trying to restore positive chi flow and did some more with establishing Feng Shui in my home. Found a phoenix and a crystal heart at the mall I had been looking for. Got some better insight into hex 16 through some net research. All in all a pretty uneventful day. I am actually a bit baffled, but maybe its something I just didn't recognize for what it was.

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
True, it's context. Only the diviner knows the context well.

As you x'plore Yi further, you may come to notice the beauty of Yi lies in its hidden message, sometimes symbolic, sometimes it resembles an image. If you are patient enough to wait for a while (say 2 hours)whenever you have a new reading, you will come to realize something "smoothing" and "reassuring" about your answer. One of the clue here to see if you have got the meaning well enough is that the image you receive will resonate with your heart. And only you can tell that ...

jte

visitor
Reaction score
Well, if it was a physical instantiation, it would be spending time with your daughter. If it was something more subtle, I agree with YLY that it's something only you would know...

- Jeff

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).