...life can be translucent

Menu

work future and hex 38

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello to all,
will have to take responsibilities for possibly big financial charges without any help or guarantees in order to make some space for my private life.

Being an outside help on the project and without training for the profession there needed, this question is vital in order to decide what comes next:
What is my future in xxx company? Hex 38.4,6<19

Since I tossed for it the other day, while aware of my lack of experience in the work field and the vibe I had, I certainly understand where 38 comes from as my general idea here is that I am too worried trying to balance everything out and perhaps I have people on my side there who sincerely want to help.

Would appreciate your thoughts on this cast, Thanks, d. :bows:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
oh, come on now, I thought it was not a bad answer to get....silence scares me :confused:

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
I don't think it is a bad answer exactly, but your question is a little unclear. Maybe that is why you haven't received any responses. Are you worried about being fired/let go from the company? Are you considering asking for a raise or more time off? I'm unsure what you mean about making space in your private life and how that affects the question.

Maybe if you make your question's context a little more clear, it will be easier to give interpretations. As it is I don't think 38.4.6 -> 19 is bad per se, but I often find Approach (19) appears somewhere in the casting for me personally whenever big changes, including moving or changing jobs, are on the horizon.

Don't be afraid of silence.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Oh, I see. I did not want to go over everything again, since some people, to my surprise, remember my situation and respond frequently. :hugs:
Last time I asked about that job, also gotten hex 19 unchanged (it was very reasonable answer, at that time, since there was an usual annual pause and then work started again) and more recently answer was a well with water abundant. But I feel less valuable since I am only learning the ropes there.
Here I wondered what is my future there-if there is any, how it will develop etc. was on my mind.
It is very important for me to keep this job as work here is almost impossible to find and suddenly I am told that I am supposed to participate solely in my parent`s nursing home additional expenses as I desperately need to clear my life space after spending some 4 years alone with her.
Hope this puts things into perspective.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).