...life can be translucent

Menu

Reading on life purpose/where I went wrong

Spiraloops

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings to everyone! I am a newcomer to Iching, having only recently realized how uncannily accurate it is. I would love some insight on a very interesting trinity of readings I got.
Last night, I asked what my intended purpose in this life was. I got 8.1.6 changing to 42. Balancing relationships?? Then today I asked, what happened to my special talents I had as a child (seeing patterns, numbers, psychic abilities, spiritual wisdom at a young age) and got the same EXACT reading. Then I tested, to make sure it wasn't a browser issue by asking again, and got 42 unchanging. Please tell me what you make of this, I am honestly amazed.

Again thank you for your input - I've read many threads and trust your insight as a group.
:)
Dawn

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Worthwhile to have somewhere to go
Worthwhile to cross the great stream

The noble young one, accordingly,
When seeing the good, as a rule, makes improvements
When having transgressed, as a rule, makes corrections

42 is ultimately about getting educated. Learning is a lifelong process.
You should be careful, though, about asking questions that span long periods of time,
yearly readings, natal horoscope analogs and the like.
The idea is to work with changes, not to establish fixations.
Fortunately, lifelong learning is consistent with this.

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
in addition:

Keep it together is the #1 message I get from 8. Fill your emptiness with good fruit, line 1. If you have no priority, no directing force, there's no head to hold the rest of you together or guide you, from line 6.

If you used this site's new virtual reader, my limited experience with it has left me questioning if it functions yet as intended. So I suggest doing a reading with actual coins and seeing how it matches with these readings, if you haven't used them originally. But the answers do make sense in answer to your question.

Spiraloops

visitor
Reaction score
Bradford, Meng, THANK you. Makes perfect sense and it does seem to be my #1 challenge. Perhaps I should do a follow up reading (with coins) to see how I can find my direction. I did use an online IChing, but not the one specific to this site. Maybe a more specific question will help, as Bradford said.
Thank you again for your help, and I hope to contribute to this site when I've learned more.
:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).