...life can be translucent

Menu

23.5 in the context of decision making...

Juniperist

visitor
Reaction score
I have asked about a trip I was planning on going, but am not sure if I can go or not anymore. Life has been crazy, the country I am living in is going through major social upheaval and we all have been affected. I am behind work, feel bad about leaving the city when so much is going on, yet at the same time, this trip is about an activity (a hobby if you will) that has been very important in my life but that I am having hard time sustaining after I moved to a new city. So I feel like I am dropping out if I go, but I also feel like I am dropping out if I dont go.
I asked, what will happen if I go and got 23.5.

23 is about process but I am having hard time interpreting it. Any recommendations?

kalikari

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Juniperist,

23.5-->20

23 means It is really a sacrifice for you to go. You have to really give up on a few things that you had been attached to doing in the city.

Changing line 5 says that although you can't seem to justify it, it is really a good thing to do. It is somehow in the continuity of your life and who you are to go and do the activity.

It seems irresponsible and the benefits seem unworthy. Don't judge yourself harshly, if you look in your heart I think you will see (hex 20) something very important for you is hidden within the experience, perhaps making important contacts.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).