...life can be translucent

Menu

Question: How Can I Work With This?

TygerChild

visitor
Reaction score
Repeated panic attacks, feelings of abandonment, threat of annihilation, fear of death, fear of disappearing Nightmare in particular - Terror in my Tummy & Far From Funny.

I-Ching Reponse: 38.6 ---54

Existentialist issues. Does I-Ching go there? This is irrespective of identifiable relationship and feels
very much in the abstract and is ongoing and forever and forever it seems. i.e. Hell.

I suppose the friendly other side will eventually come, or is potentially there?

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
38.6 is what you see, hear, think and speak. The thing to realize is that those things are not you, they're not what you're made of, they don't define you; and that the closer you get to your true self, the further those fears will retreat from you, just as you chase away darkness with light, or falseness with truth.

Yes, there is the other side, and its appearance seems all the brighter compared with the darkness you've known. It must begin in you. Not your friend/therapist or some substitute guru. You are the guru, and the student. I'd classify that as existentialist thought.

G

goddessliss

Oh my wisewoman, I've been where your at myself and I agree with all Meng has said. What you are feeling etc. is not truth. Become free of all this by reconnecting with self and clearing all of your untrue thoughts. You call yourself wisewoman please use your wiseness and come to calmness in your self. - Liss

TygerChild

visitor
Reaction score
THANK you so much everyone. Gosh what wisdom is here!

Btw, I only called myself 'wisewoman' because I was impatient to register and it is a Joke with my boyfriend who knows I am frequently most Unwise.

I am seeking my psychiatrist in half an hour - who is a pretty new one and I have only had about 3 appointments with. Presently fortnightly. And my CPN has mysteriously disappeared just as my long-term therapy ended at which point she was suppose to see my weekly for the transition. NOW I feel I am moving further and further away from their relevance. I do not seem in a position to know what to do, where to go, how to behave, what are my goals?

Feels like between the devil and the deep blue sea. Feels like a Catch-22 too. It seems to demand a giant leap, but maybe I should just take little steps? Everything I say to my so-called 'Care-Team' seems false. Everytime I speak I feel the opposite is the truth. When I say nothing, they repeatedly insist on nudging for answers, and for months all I have been able to do is cry, I think mourning for the ego-identity that has failed to deliver & which requires courage to turn away from.

Feels like a total muddle. A big struggle. Today ---

M

mirian

Feels like between the devil and the deep blue sea. Feels like a Catch-22 too. It seems to demand a giant leap...

Dear wisewoman,

I have had 38.6 >> 54 so many times in my life that I could write an article about it, but not to worry, I will not :D What I want to say to you is that your reading represents exactly the way you feel The devil and the Catch-22 are all inside, they are not real. The reality around you is much simpler, the solutions are much more available, the way out is much easier. But unfortunately that is not the way you see, not the way you feel. But your reading is not only depicting the situation as it is - it is also (and most importantly) telling you that there is a way out of this, it is advising you on how to get out. Line 6 on top requires thinking (and acting) out of the box. It represents unusual and/or unexpected ways of getting problems solved. Several possibilities here: keep and open mind to different solutions, accept an unusual help from unexpected source, try a different idea and approach. In my view, all of that is part of 38.6 and in my experience something does happen unexpectedly to change the current situation. But it is up to you to believe and accept and open the doors. I know that it feels like a giant leap, but it is not.

Hope that helps a bit :bows:

TygerChild

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Mirian.
Yes, what you say rings true. I too have been in many episodes where everything has become contradictory and no rational, linear explanation helps to explain the rights/wrongs/logic of the circumstances. In the end after exhausting myself with argument and justification etc etc, I have had to just let it go - but not without sometimes suffering enormous emotional personal cost. Finally though I just had to walk away. On this occasion it feels rather like a rather more definitive Nemesis than any event that has gone before so I guess this time I might actually take something very significant on board and move forward with it rather more decisively. Maybe with less general damage to the ecology..... too:brickwall::eek:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).