...life can be translucent

Menu

Another relationship question 17.3.5 to 55

val75

visitor
Reaction score
So i'm trying to figure out if this new love interest is worth my time....

so I asked "What actions are required now for me to advance my relationship with A?" and received 17.3.5 to 55. Is line 3 telling me to be less like a child and more like an adult? Is line 5 advising me to be more open and honest? I do like the sound of hex 55 "Abundance"..

I'm not sure how to approach this new 'relationship'..so your insights would be so much appreciated!!

Thanks for your help :)

B

blue_angel

Hi,

I really like your reading and I would feel happy with the advice I feel the iching gives here. So this is how I interpret this.

What actions are required in developing your relationship with A? Answer 17.3.5>55

17- be kind and make adjustments when needed then he will naturally follow. You can easily make great progress.

Line 1- continue to develop, let go of old ways. Possibly old ways of thinking/believing. Maybe immaturity or even something from the past, like an old relationship that would prevent development. Remain constant or committed to him and this development, create long term goals and you will most likely have your desire.

Line 5- be sincere, trustworthy, trusting in him, and use moderation.

55- you are in a state of prosperous and abundant smooth progress. Do not worry. Be warm and bright like the sun at midday, but keep to the middle way. Everything in moderation. Remain humble, not going overboard. This is the way to maintain this state of abundance for a long. time.

Blue_Angel

val75

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Blue_Angel. Your interpretation makes sense :rofl:

it seems like the Yi has delivered a clear straight forward answer...

Cheers

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).