...life can be translucent

Menu

How will she find me? 62.5 to 31

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
I've been alone and looking to find someone to be with now for a long time and it is so lonely. Everything I have tried hasn't worked. so today I asked a different kind of question: How will I allow her to find me?
and I got: 62.5 to 31
I guess 62.5 means to ask someone to introduce me to someone but I have done that and have no one left to ask. Hmm...but somehow I don't think that is really what it means.

Anyone care to try to clarify for me?

Thanks,
Karl

Last edited:
B

blue_angel

Hi,

"How will I allow her to find me?" Answer 62.5>31

I think its saying, 62-by focusing on small tasks for the time being, making yourself busy with outside activities, and being open to making new friends.

Line 5- I think it could be saying once you are joyfully busy, you will not be so lonely and then you will

31- meet a woman. You will have a meeting of the minds, common interests, that will turn into a heart to heart. You may even meet someone here, on this forum. Hope this helps. Chin up. :)

Blue_Angel

B

blue_angel

Karl,

Join a yacht club, go sailing, join a book or poem club. Go on walks with your dog at a park, if you don't have one get one. Go to a cafe or coffee shop daily, look around, mingle, flirt.

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Angel,

I did all that for years. I took every opportunity I was given. I'm tired now.

chibi chan

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Newlife,

I'm sorry to hear your feeling so discouraged. I know how you feel (been there, done that, still doing it and yet nothing).

I find this reading really encouraging, "light at the end of the tunnel" encouraging.

I think that 62.5 advises that you should keep moving and seek helpers. You don't have to get out there in a big way, just a small one. Just keep getting out there and bring some friends (that know bunches of women). That might even be a female friend (women know lots of other women). Who better to extol your virtues to women than another woman?

31 (Wooing) is a lovely resulting hex for this question "To take a woman is auspicious." That's what you're looking for...perfect...half steam ahead!

On a side note...Do something you enjoy doing. Your more likely to find someone who enjoys it as well and then you immediately have a shared interest and something to talk about. I'm often too shy with someone I like to carry on an interesting conversation and then I feel like a dolt).

So based on this reading...you should keep your chin up and get out there!

Chibi Chan

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
For a few years now I have been doing what I can such as dressing nice hanging out and coffee shops and other places. Even asked a few people to introduce someone to me. There have been a few times I met someone but it never worked out. Either they weren't available or not interested. Never got really far with anyone.
For some reason on the morning of July 3rd I woke up and something "unclicked" in me and I stop caring about everything and just decided to live because I can't die. But lately I have just been feeling way too depressed and meaningless. That's why I asked the question in reverse form. Since I can't find her then maybe she is the one who needs to find me. sigh....
Reversal of karma...
in the past there was a time when there was an over abundance of romance in my life and I had to let down and hurt many people. Maybe it's because of this.

B

blue_angel

Karl

I am sorry you are down. I don't think its karma, but what I do think (and this is going to sound weird) is if you believe its your karma then it will be. But it doesn't have to be. Perhaps its time for another question to the iching? How to improve your mood or outlook? Just a suggestion. I really don't think you will meet anyone until you are feeling less depressed and more happy or peaceful. I also don't think you are going to meet someone while you are focusing on it so intensely. I know we all need companion and human connection but we don't need people or a love to be happy. Maybe your lesson is to be truly happy and complete alone and then you will meet the one you are intended on being with. Maybe that's another question, what is my lesson here? Meditate, listen to great music, watch comedies, get lost in a great book. How is what you are doing right now working for you?

Blue_Angel

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, perhaps too close to home but my present thought-
this answer, regardless of the question, may be seen as bringing the ball back into your own yard. Frustrated by your present situation, you seek to/be influenced by someone. That spark of life is needed...
But there is not much to be done if one continues in the same way-in other words, the core would have to change. Perhaps that is why I feel it is directed your way, not hers.
The text here I like, perhaps you may find it useful as well:
NOTES AND PARAPHRASES
Siu: Because of the lack of able helpers, the prince is unsuccessful in his attempts to set the world in order. He searches intently for the required talents among those who have retired from the public scene. The right man with a demonstrated record of achievement is finally found and the difficult task completed.

Wing: Your strength is adequate to bring forth that which you desire, but your position is not appropriate. You will need help from others. Modestly seek such assistance from qualified people and you can accomplish your aim.

Editor: There are two sets of images here -- the first suggests an accumulation of latent energy and the second the grasp of something concealed. Rain symbolizes the union of heaven and earth -- the connection between higher and lower, inner and outer. Dense clouds therefore represent a buildup of unreleased tension: union has yet to be accomplished. The arrow shot into the cave with a line attached to it traditionally symbolizes the link between this line’s magnetic second-line correlate. (Meditation on the differences between the two lines and their respective messages is often useful in discerning subtle ego/Self relationships.) The arrow suggests discrimination or comprehension -- to shoot an arrow into the heart of something is a conscious, active attempt to pierce its essence, to comprehend it. To shoot into the darkness of a cave symbolizes seeking comprehension of what is unknown or unconscious; it can also suggest "a shot in the dark" -- a guess. Only Legge identifies the target as a bird – the other translations are less specific: the object is “something or someone” hidden from consciousness. As a creature of the air, a bird represents thoughts, ideas, concepts, intelligible answers, etc. , so this often applies in the interpretation. (Note how central the bird symbol is in this hexagram.) The line suggests one seeking comprehension of an unknown situation or process and receiving relatively little satisfaction -- the answer is out of reach ("too high") in the imagery of the Confucian commentary. If this is the only changing line, the new hexagram created is Number 31, Influence, which often carries the connotation of “importuning” – suggesting that perhaps you are seeking information which the oracle has no intention of providing, or you are incapable of understanding at this stage: it’s too high, it’s beyond you. (See commentary on Hex 31 for more details.) Also compare this line with the virtually identical message in the Judgement of Hexagram 9: ’TheTaming Power of the Small has success. Dense clouds, no rain from our western region.’ This repetition of the theme of ’smallness’ (in all of its possible connotations) is useful to contemplate here.
Thus does the Archer hunt his quarry, for as the huntsman seeks to kill his prey for food, so does the (Self) seek out conscious contact with its projection (the ego) for similar reasons, for the fully illuminated man is he who is dead to the domination of the lower worlds, using his vehicles in the lower worlds for the ends of his higher nature.
Gareth Knight -- Cabalistic Symbolism

A. A build-up of tension without release: You are groping in the dark. Play it by ear until the situation clarifies. Don’t get ahead of yourself.

B. The answer to your question is beyond your present ability to comprehend.

Seeing this line now from time distance, I think it may be pointing to someone who is trying to play safe-putting all of them eggs in the same old basket.
Just my impression, break a leg ;)

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks dragona,

That was really good and I definitely don't have the ability to comprehend the line right now at all. In fact, I don't know what to do at all and that why I had to ask the question of the oracle. Very tired and depressed right now.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Sometimes the helpers reside within us , but its to dark so we might can't see them.(62.5) Hex 31 stresses that "...the superior man encourages people to approach him By his readiness to receive them." . Your reading might ask you a question: "are your ready ? "

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
Hey thanks,

That's a really good question, really good. I guess its kind of like job hunting in a way. Like how you put so much wanting and effort into finding a job and get stressed out after someone calls you back. It's like: uhhh now I have to go to a damn interview (interrogation) and if blow then I have nothing but then if they hire me then I have to go through the stress of going into a new place full of strangers and get trained in their culture...and then what if they let you go because you aren't right for the job?
No, I am not ready, I am very scared I'm very scared inside but I am as ready as I ever will be.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks dragona,
Very tired and depressed right now.
I think we may be in sync :rofl: :weep:
Honestly, in that state of mind, not much good can happen...unhappy person gets to be destructive towards themselves and those they want to care for...
It came to mind to ask this q. today-I am not happy. What am I doing wrong? Perhaps try this approach.

Lilly-La

visitor
Reaction score
How about this thought newlife:

"I wellcome each day i do not find the girl of my life."

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
How about this thought newlife:

"I wellcome each day i do not find the girl of my life."

Well I don't think I want to do that but yeah, I don't want to focus on what I don't have in life all the time either.

Lilly-La

visitor
Reaction score
Here is another one when meeting a woman say secretly to yourself as many times as it feels okay to you:

"I appreciate from heart that you do not love me."

When going thru streets, to work etc.. look at all woman you like and think:

"Thank you so much, you do not love me."
----------------------
I will not post another one, that should help.
best l.

Lilly-La

visitor
Reaction score
Well, we are - or better our brain- is educated to go for goals and if it does not work out we are trained to try even harder. We do more of the same which did not work previously. Why should it work now?

By doing what i did mention above you appreciate what is now and what is absolutely true. Your brain will feel relieved because it is not bombed with questions it can not answer anyway. It arrives in reality. My suggestion above is based on the work of Paul Watzlawick and thework.com by Byron. Google is your friend...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).