...life can be translucent

Menu

Confusing answer about life 64.1.3.6

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
Being so tired of my life and living the way I do I told the IC this and asked what can or should I do? and got:
64.1.3.6 to 34.
Line are really confusing. Lately I have been getting a lot of readings suggesting that my will be changing for the better but I am not feeling anything yet. Maybe it is darkest before the dawn. I don't know.
Can anyone please have a stab at the above combination please?

Karl

eastern_girl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, Karl,

A little joke: How do you know your mission on earth is not over? If you're still alive, it's not. :)

But really, IMO this is exactly what Yi is telling you : gather your forces cause you're not done here. You still have many things to do. Hexagram 64 - before completion. Meaning now is the time to bring order to your life. Hex 64 says you are ready for that (in your mind, you already know you have to make changes ), but what you need now is action, willpower and perseverance (hex 34). Have faith and don't give up! Best of luck!

Last edited:

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks eastern_girl,
I'm kind of out of resources. I guess changing my mindset would help, just can't control my bad feelings from coming most of the time. I think what would relieve a lot of my stress and depression is if I could have a really good cry when I need to. I really need to cry it out but I just can't get myself to cry.

qafinaf

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Karl,

I hear the I Ching saying, "This is a time when things are getting ordered and finding their places. It's a time of gestation and 'creative brooding'. Just as you wouldn't rush a pregnancy to completion, in this situation you must allow things time to grow even though you may not be able to see what's happening. Don't be impatient with yourself. And if you're feeling anxious that things don't look like you think they should, don't panic or try to fix them. Let things be unresolved and imperfect. Maybe the 'imperfection' is a sign of an order you aren't yet able to discern. Relax. But don't be neglectful or reckless either."

I'm curious about the change to 34. Would you say you are now dealing with too little invigoration or too much?

I actually received 64 recently when I asked about a friend who is having trouble adapting to life in the world.

I wish you good luck.

John

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Karl,
I'm curious about the change to 34. Would you say you are now dealing with too little invigoration or too much?

That's a hard one to say. There was certain hopeful even that came into life recently that gave me energy and vigor to go do my best and my best failed leaving me with no vigor, exhausted, morbidly depressed and disgusted with my life and that's why I posed the question to the IC. So can you tell me about your curiosity about changing to 34?

qafinaf

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Karl,

Does this unhappiness have to do with feeling "not enough" life force. Is this an issue of Invigoration, would you say? That you don't feel enough?

My guess is that by slowing down to meet your life energy at its own pace, listening to yourself and not trying to rush things or make them into something else, you will find a growing invigoration.

John

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah I am going to slow down my desires.

thanks.
Anxiety is desires unfulfilled.

qafinaf

visitor
Reaction score
"Anxiety is desires unfulfilled."

A good message for me to reflect on too.

Thank you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).